other Chinese in Cyprus?

Y

YangSiming

hello all, i want to know if any other investors from China have been to Cyprus for investing? Also what about any other European country?

any advice would be great.

Yang

Last edited by a moderator:
Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
Hello yang, welcome to the forum
We have many Chinese now buying in Cyprus as they can get residency if they spend at least 300.000euros.
Many developers that we work with are now targeting the chinese market. In fact we were out with a developer 2 days ago who showed us a project which is being built specifically for the chinese market.

Regards
Veronica

Y

YangSiming

thank you for this, my clients have requested to be near the sea, have many facilities nearby and not too far from LCA airport. I have been doing some research and it seems that Limassol is the most requested city within Cyprus with the prices being higher than other cities but more stable. please let me know if anyone has been to Limassol or planning a trip in first quarter of 13

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
They certainly won't get anything near the sea for the budget you have given in Limassol. Maybe an apartment further back with a bit of a sea view.

Y

YangSiming

thank you for taking the time to answer my replies. i have sent a few requests and will await and see. if you have anything for me, please do not hesitate to email me thank you