Oasis Beach and Golf Resort Villas - Buyers feedback wanted!

• Thread starter imported_olivias-h
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_olivias-h

Hello... just joined the Saidia chat. However most are talking about the Le Jarden de Fleur resort. I have put my deposit and 20% down for Villa 63 Type C at the Oasis Beach and Golf Resort. I would appreciate to hear from those who are also buying there and your thoughts and experiences both negative and positive. Has anyone actually signed the main Contract - any additional clauses or amendments needed? My solictor and superior tells me the hold up on construction is due to licences. However they have now just received a licence to start on their 1st phase apartments and the others should be due in the next 6 months. Both Fadessa and Superior have been in the same boat. They say the delays should take us to end of 09-early 10 for full completion. I would appreciate anyones views on this development and updates... Would be nice to get to know our neighbours too! Thanks Olivia

R

roogy

Hi Olivia, I think it’s a good idea to get an owner’s forum going. When compared with Le Jarden de Fleur there is little said about Oasis, which I think is strange considering the uncertainties about construction progress and the demise of Superior. I for one have experience of dealing with the Oasis team (all one of them !) and sit here quite frustrated and somewhat concerned about my investment. I would encourage all Oasis owners to get on this forum and let’s start sharing information and resources. Roogy.

W

WideEyes

Oasis Owners Forum great idea. We have bought an off-plan apartment in Block 3. Last visited Oct 07 to see progress at Med Saidia and planning another visit this Oct. Anyone going on the trips being organised by Oasis which were planned for later this year but may be postponed till there's more happening on our site?

R

roogy

Hi Wide Eyes, good to hear from you. What’s your experience of the Oasis team so far? From my contact with them it seems that there is one person running the UK operation and one in Morocco handling resale’s, who has never responded to requests to call me . It concerns me that there isn’t more of a team handling so many investors. I’ve bought a Townhouse on the Palms, still waiting for the construction licences which (according to Oasis should have been in June). How’s progress with your unit, when do you expect completion?.
One thing I saw in the weekend press that’s worrying is that Martinsa - Fadesa have gone into liquidation, and they are the main contractor for the resort. I think they are building the resorts for both Oasis and The Jardin de Fleur. I’m going to ask Oasis for clarification.
Speak again, Roogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.