Marina Holiday Club Pomorie

T

Timithypaul

Hello,

I would like to hear from someone who owns a property in this complex.

L

Lysos

A post like this invariably signals problems with a development ......

T

Timithypaul

Lysos

No this development is completed since 2007 and up and running and is a very fine complex. I am only looking for constructive comments thank you. Please read the post first before jumping to your own conclusions thank you.

L

Lysos

Timothy, my comments were based on innumerable comments similar to yours on this & other forums. If your complex is such a success, well done, you don't need moral support. (Is that why you are trying to sell it ?.)

T

Timithypaul

Lysos,

Again jumping to your own conclusions. Please I just want to make contact with people who own apartments in this complex thank you. Again I am very happy with this complex it is well run and is completed to the highest of standards and no problem renting out this apartment 100m from beach spa and pool all apartments sold out. Next to the 5 star Sunset beach at Edge of Pomorie Town so no reason to complain. I just want to tie up with other owners of apartments in this complex.

A

alex220

Marina Holiday Complex

Hello,

Hi i've owned a apartment in the complex since it was just a field and have been renting out via the management there without much success am still awaiting rental payment,statements etc and now i have a Bulgarian legal team on the case i hope your having better results than me

T

Timithypaul

Alex,

Waiting on rent have you had any luck with Solicitors?.

A

alex220

Marina Holiday Complex

Hello,

Alex,

Waiting on rent have you had any luck with Solicitors?.
No not at the moment they are chasing the management on a weekly basis i've delt with the solicitor before so i know they are genuine.
don't get me wrong i love the complex but this puts a very bad taste in your mouth
Have you purchased in the complex ?

T

Timithypaul

Alex,

What is the name of the manager you were dealing with?

A

alex220

Dimitar Fidanov he was the sales manager but he is now the complex manager
how do you PM ? i haven't found that yet ?

T

Timithypaul

Dimitar Fidanov he was the sales manager but he is now the complex manager
how do you PM ? i haven't found that yet ?
I have sent you a friends request. I was paid rent for 2008 etc I have contacted a firm of solicitors in Bulgaria also this manager Fidanov will not reply to any emails etc the last manager would reply to emails phone calls.

A

alex220

accepted friends request i have his mobile number if you want it

T

Timithypaul

Hi Alex,

Have not received any PM from you can you send one as a test I am unable send you a PM for some reason

2gd2Btrue

Lysos,

Again jumping to your own conclusions. Please I just want to make contact with people who own apartments in this complex thank you. Again I am very happy with this complex it is well run and is completed to the highest of standards and no problem renting out this apartment 100m from beach spa and pool all apartments sold out. Next to the 5 star Sunset beach at Edge of Pomorie Town so no reason to complain. I just want to tie up with other owners of apartments in this complex.
I know this is a very old post, but just incase someone searches under "Marina Holiday Club" as I did, I thought I would add some relevant comments, as I own a 2-bed in this complex.

1) As far as the "all apartments sold out" statement, this is clearly wrong, as there are still apartments for sale and this complex has NEVER been "sold out".

2) I agree that it is almost impossible to get an email reply from the "manager" of MHC (Dimitar Fidinov) and I have not received rental income or replies to emails for 2 years. I will be going to Bulgaria soon and hope to make some progress on this. I will report back if someone shows any interest in this thread.

P.S. If any mod thinks I should start a new thread, then please say so and I will.

2gd2Btrue

Anyone selling in Marina?
I'm hoping to sell, but I'm just looking in to it at the moment. I see you've PM'd me bulgarovo, but I don't have enough posts yet to be able to PM back. Besides, I prefer to keep things on the forum as the information might help other people. After all, we've got nothing to hide have we?....Have we!? :listen:

bulgarova, are you an estate agent or something?