Mamma Mia, Sahl Hasheesh

E

Egypt fan

I heard from a friend of mine today that El Riad ( Developer of Desert pearl, etc..) is a main partner in this project so is this true????!!!!!

Last edited:
J

jeremy bright

I heard from a friend of mine today that El Riad ( Developer of Desert pearl, etc..) is a main partner in this project so is this true????!!!!!
have a chat to Rivermead Global Property they are selling there and a good company

J

jeremy bright

Rivermead Global Property also has put a video on you tube of the place

E

Egypt fan

El Riad had plot 22B when they were in partnership with WWD and were going to build The Pearl of Sahl Hasheesh. A company called Enjoy Egypt (Mamma Mia Group) have taken over the plot and designed Mamma Mia to be built, they have a joint venture with El Riad who are a selling agent not a main partner.

ERC have passed all paperwork and given the go ahead for the project to be built and work has started, unlike many others in Sahl Hasheesh that I won't mention but will no doubt come out in the public soon.

If ever there was a safe project to buy this would be it, I am an agent and I have a very good relationship with the Enjoy Egypt (Mamma Mia Group) team. times are changing in Hurghada/Sahl Hasheesh and people are still buying what they perceive to be good low entry projects which have been sold with lies. The good projects are being sold without lies and this is one of them. Do your research people not only on the projects but also on the agents.
Dear Neil

Thanks for explaination, and just to clear I have no benefit as I'm not an agent
I just wanted to tell info I heard and as all we know El Riad History in Hurghada if they are involved in any project it could be shocking to many of us here because of the problems where many of us still suffering of losing our investments and you can read many stories here and on face book pages or groups, and does it mean El Riad is the selling agent its not a problem? they still partners in the poject but any way if you are so sure that no problem will comes up with this project then you take the responsibility and wish all goes well with it and people don't lose their investments

and I don't understand which agents you talking about and what lies???? and as you advice to do our research this what we I did here and wanted to share my search results so its not bad or hurting any one I guess

wish you best of luck in your business

Regards

Last edited:
NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

So El Riad is a partner
Thanks
Hi Vince, as I mentioned above they had the land and that is their connection. Enjoy Egypt are the builders so ER aren't a partner in the build. To make sure all contracts are legal ER need to be on them as landowners.

Hope this makes sense

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Can I please just quell some rumours that El Riad are building Mamma Mia. El Riad are not building Mamma Mia if you need to speak to someone independent to clarify, please contact the office of ERC the main owners of Sahl Hasheesh.

Once again rumours are overtaking the true facts.