Maintenance Charges International City

C

colum1975

Hello,

I received a bill for AED12K for maintenance charges for my 1BR in Spain.
Anyone else receive a ridiculous demand like this?
Last year, there was no fee and previous year was around 6k

Any / All emails to nakheel are ignored.

I am quite happy to pay a fair fee, but this is ridiculous.

any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

K

Kind

Hello,

I received a bill for AED12K for maintenance charges for my 1BR in Spain.
Anyone else receive a ridiculous demand like this?
Last year, there was no fee and previous year was around 6k

Any / All emails to nakheel are ignored.

I am quite happy to pay a fair fee, but this is ridiculous.

any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Call Ahmed Karam in Nakheel at following number and speak to him about it :

Same thing happened to me. I wanted some clarification about arrears but there was no reply from them. I called Nakheel and they gave me the above number to speak to him directly.

N

naaz22

Service Charges , maintenance charge- Nakheel , International city

Hi,
I received the service charges for my apartment as well which was around 7500 AED where the last year it was around 4000 AED only. When I called the below guy Mr. Ahmed Karam , he didnt want to even speak properly and he said that you need to make a payment. The service was terrible considering that we are the customer and it is their job to resolve our issues and clarify why they sent us the invoice. Instead this guy had attitude problem and finally he slammed the phone in between the conversation and said just make the payment. Ridiculous service , all that they know is to eat the money and not provide any clarification. I am lost now as I have no solution!!! If you were able to speak to someone and get a solution, can you please let me know

C

colum1975

maintenance charges

Hi,

thanks for posts and sorry for slow reply.
i had an email from nakheel that said maintenabce charge must be paid as per attached etc.
also, they said that there was a high water consumption due to a leak under the building.
surely this is for the developers or insureance to worry about, not individual apartment owners?
also, i asked Nakheel to clarify some items that i found in the owners contract.
1) Maintenanc charge should be paid quarterly - something that they have not facilitated
2) Maintenance charge in any one year cannot exceed the previous years charge by more than 10%

if i receive any reply, i will post here asap.

Anyone else had any success or communications on this issue?

A

aviz

I received 17K..

This is totally Ridiculous for sure.

Why such huge charges??

Anyone can please guide... and advise reliable contact from Nakheel.. I am a bit shocked..
I believe This seems to be some scheme from Nakheel to buck in huge money from us owners..

Its like they are taking 45-55% of the annual rental income of what we rent the property..