La Baie Panoramique

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_mnaim

Does anyone have any information or personal experience with La Baie Panoramique? I have heard back from two agents with conflicting info - one agent says they are sold out, the other agent stated they do have limited availability and quoted which buildings have the apartment style that I like.

I'm concerned that I might be misled, like buying a used car, only to get to Tangiers and learn the agent was dishonest. Is this practice common in Tangiers? How do you know that you're getting a reputable agent?

Thanks in advance for your help!

S

Sara26

Oh, yes, I have heared about it and even visited the development. It is not bad but very expensive, you can find something better with the same price. It is not true that all the apartments are sold out but most are in the first phase.

They said that the first phase would be finished by the end of 2007 and until now the first phase has not finished all. instead of buying from there, go to buy from big development like the royal Resort Cap Malabata or Al Houara. As I have heared al Houara is launching Golf apartments with good prices. Check Al Houara resort in this forum for more info.

S

Sara26

Oh, yes, I have heared about it and even visited the development. It is not bad but very expensive, you can find something better with the same price. It is not true that all the apartments are sold out but most are in the first phase.

They said that the first phase would be finished by the end of 2007 and until now the first phase has not finished all. instead of buying from there, go to buy from big development like the royal Resort Cap Malabata or Al Houara. As I have heared al Houara is launching Golf apartments with good prices. Check Al Houara resort in this forum for more info.
http://www.moroccopropertyforum.com/investment-help-advice/advertise-your-property/238-al-houara-launch-golf-apartments-interesting-prices.html

I

imported_mnaim

Thank you for the referrals. I will look into the properties you suggested; however, if anyone else has personal experience at La Baie Panoramique, please email me. I would love to chat with you about it.

Thanks!

J

jawharaNew

this development is a real trash. Do you want to book an apartment of trash?

I

imported_allnewmorocco

when is this development due to be complete ?

N

nisrine

Hi everyone,
According to their brochure, the first phase was supposed to be delivered by December 2007 and until now they have not finished with it as I can notice.

J

jawharaNew

Hi Mnaim,

Please read your private message.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.