ad

Investing

K

kris1985

I currently invest in property and wondered if anyone else also does and do you invest your money in anything else? I am currently looking into invest in something different and wondered if anyone else who also invests in property invests in anything else (i.e- the film industry, stocks/shares, gold etc etc) and would love to hear your recommendations and advice. Thank you

L

losangelesinvest

I think investing in real estates is lot safer than the other sectors. I too prefer investing in real estates.

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
While I believe that real estate offers the potential for long term capital growth, it is sensible to spread your investments across an array of different sectors.

U

ursuccess

With any investments, there will always be risk. But if you will be brave enough to manage the risk, going for another option of investment is a great way to go. As they say, never place all your eggs in one basket.

KGeeson

KGeeson

Property Forum Staff
Forum Partner
After doing some research, i think i would like to invest in the film industry because my son is interested in becoming an actor and this would be a way for him to attend screenings, be an extra, meet the crew etc. Can anyone please explain the tax benefits and recommend a film company in the London area? Many thanks
I would definitely recommend doing a fair bit of research and background reading on investing in an industry you are not familiar with. The film industry sounds like an interesting area to invest in - perhaps have a search for forums for film makers etc as you're more likely to get pointed in the right direction :smile:

S

Sophiaw32

Real estate investing is very attractive to the passive investor standing outside the trenches. However, being a landlord can be stressful and overwhelming. If you have the time to invest in the type of real estate that will require ongoing management, proceed with caution. Just make sure you understand all that might be involved. If you can be a silent investor, you'll be better off.

P

Peshgroup

Banned
Developed Commercial Office Space

I think investing in real estates is lot safer than the other sectors. I too prefer investing in real estates.
I know about that, but i have invested money for developing commercial office space or developed IT Office space. :shakehands:

M

Michelle Barringer

Forum Partner
Why not diversify your property investments - look at something different to what you already have - e.g. the care sector, hotels, HMO - still in property but a bit different?