How to sell bulgarian Property

P

polu

Hi,
I have a nice property in bankya near Sofia with a building permit with about 1000m²which I would like to sell for about 120.000€. I would prefer not to have to pay for an agency. Does anyone have a good idea where I should advertise for it? Is ebay a good idea? I am not in a hurry selling within a year is totally fine for me.

Thanks for your advise!

K

KayJay

Hi,
I have a nice property in bankya near Sofia with a building permit with about 1000m²which I would like to sell for about 120.000€. I would prefer not to have to pay for an agency. Does anyone have a good idea where I should advertise for it? Is ebay a good idea? I am not in a hurry selling within a year is totally fine for me.

Thanks for your advise!
Is that a house on a 1000m² plot or just a plot with a permit? If the latter then €120k might be a bit optimistic these days as property is still sticking unless the price is right. Ebay would be a waste of time for this price level.

In any event, try prodavalnik.com or 555.bg - but you need to be in BG to show prospective purchasers around...

Last edited by a moderator: