Forward buying

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sanddune

I have been told by a FX trader that it is not possible to forward buy egyptian currency . Apparently the Egyptian government wont allow it.
Is this correct , can anyone shed some light on this please.

Many thanks Sanddune

C

chris_property

I have been told by a FX trader that it is not possible to forward buy egyptian currency . Apparently the Egyptian government wont allow it.
Is this correct , can anyone shed some light on this please.

Many thanks Sanddune

Hi Sanddune,
Do you mean fix the rate for say 6 months etc on Monthly payments going to Egypt?

Chris

S

sanddune

Hi Chris
Thats exactly what i meant . Some traders have told me they dont forward buy from the start , but one trader told me later, that it is not permmitted by the egyptian government.
I just want to know if this is true, if not, does anyone know a trader that will forward buy.
Many thanks Sanddune.

C

chris_property

Hi Chris
Thats exactly what i meant . Some traders have told me they dont forward buy from the start , but one trader told me later, that it is not permmitted by the egyptian government.
I just want to know if this is true, if not, does anyone know a trader that will forward buy.
Many thanks Sanddune.
Hi Sanddune,
Should be able to help here, I am making monthly payments to Egypt and have paid larger payments to Egypt with these traders. I decided on fixing payments for 6 months and then will fix for another 6 months etc.

I am using Rational FX I have to say, very professional, easy to set up and all has been paid on time and information of payments emailed to me straight away. Very easy to set up with on the phone so I would recommend you give them a call and see what you think.

Foreign Currency Exchange, Money Transfers, International Payments, Travel Money Card and Currency Trading services from RationalFX

Hope this helps,

Kind regards,

Chris

S

sanddune

Many thanks Chris, i will give them a call.
That would mean i was blatently lied to, as i was told i could buy up to 12 months forward. Only to be told once i started trading with them i couldnt forward buy.
If anyone wants to avoid the trader, pm me.
Cheers Sanddune

C

chris_property

Many thanks Chris, i will give them a call.
That would mean i was blatently lied to, as i was told i could buy up to 12 months forward. Only to be told once i started trading with them i couldnt forward buy.
If anyone wants to avoid the trader, pm me.
Cheers Sanddune
Hi Sanddune,
Thats no problem at all, I've had a lump sum paid through Rational FX and already two monthly payments with Makadi and the next this month, I have a payment plan for 6 months and will set again for the next 6.

Give them a call and ask for Paresh and he will sort you out ok.

Not good when you are buying and your getting the wrong information, I'd happily recommend this company having used them now from December regular. Good luck and let us know how you get on :)

Cheers,

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.