flights to Nador

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jalemero

Just been looking on Ryan-air website and there are flights to Nador from Marseille on sale over the winter months for 10 euro total price per person....ideal if you can get connecting flights.

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
So, what is your point ???

J

jalemero

What's with your comment Camel? Think my point is quite obvious!!! Some investors may want to go out to Saidia to see the progress of their investment and cheap flights don't stay on sale for long.

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
"Just been looking on Ryan-air website and there are flights to Nador from Marseille "

I assume that you are telling the forum users that there are now flights to Nador.

" ideal if you can get connecting flights "

This is quite obvious if your final destination in this instance is Nador and you are in Marseille.

It for this reason, that I was asking what was the point that you were trying to make.

J

jalemero

Ryanair fly to Marseille from the UK. My point was anyone wanting to take advantage of these prices could maybe get a flight from an airport near where they live then onwards to Nador. Only passing on information that some forum users may find useful!!!

I

imported_Essex investor

Hi thanks for the information it proved very useful in planning my next trip to Saidia

Status
Not open for further replies.