Estimated Rent in DIFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Greg

I invested in a studio at Liberty House within DIFC. It was the most pricey studios in the entire real estate market of Dubai... I know that at present there is no residential units available in DIFC for rent as everything is still under construction but looking at the market it is still difficult to estimate how much a high end furnished Studio within the DIFC could be rented for...
Any estimates out there?

I

imported_mirage

depending on size, floor and views, rough estimate would be between AED69K-AED80K.

As mentioned this is an estimate, onece units start coming out rent will be assessed with regards to demand and you can get a more precise idea.

I

imported_Greg

Thank you for your answer. This is the amount that I had more or less in mind... Do you know if short term rental would be more beneficial in terms of $ abd what are the pros/cons of that in Dbx...and what would be your recommendation for a local management company: better homes etc?

I

imported_mirage

I actually wrote an article on this subject of short term rental, its definately an interesting alternative to look into. I have included the link below:

Tourism A Blessing For The Dubai Buy To Let Investor

it give you an idea of the potential of short term letting. although in locations such as DIFC which has quite a small portion of residential units, It is possible to make more money on short term letting than on long term basis as if there was to be any correction in rental prices then short term letting would remain relatively immune. But in places like DIFC where the rent is going to be high anyway in comparison to say Silicon Oasis which is not far from Dubailand and or Sports City which are some of the future Dubai attractions, long term rental may get you pretty much the same as short term rental.

B

bobbyblond

Short term rental it maybe looks gud, but u had a real super gud tenant to proper care ur apartment for a short lease.

U need to proper fully furnish with the proper budget to attract the client to pick your unit and at the sametime to see clean marginal profit flowing to ur account.

If your price is reasonable gud and apartment are dress cozy and comfortable at the same par with the hotel which is around. yeah. short term are gud.

if you realy keen to find out how does it work, whyn't pm me. happy to help you out to see ur investment. growth. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.