El Oasis Marrakesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Hussaima

Hi there I was looking into purchasing a apartment at the el oasis. Has any1 bought a place? if so how have you found it so far? At the moment it seems the developer is unclear about details i.e. community fees etc - I asked to see the contract before hand but they declined???

The rental company is CPS a spanish company - it seems they have not defined the price of furnishing and the cost for the service charge seems over priced - and they havent defined the cost soo many things???
Any info about the development???

Thanks

D

Dave Route

Hi
We are searching too. What is the name of the Dveloper at El Oasis de Marrakech , as we heard they offer a 10 year 10% rental guarantee. Is that the one you were looking at?

Thanks ..The Wids

E

EM Concepts

We have helped a number of clients purchase and exchange on this project and you are right, the details provided by the developer and CPS have been a little sketchy at times.

Due to the fact that we have had a number of clients go through reservation and now exchange, we have got full details of the furniture costs, management charges and rental guarantee available. We have also seen copies of the contracts and the lawyers report on the contract.

If you'd like to find out more information then we are more than happy to talk to you about it - please contact us on 0208 144 6460 or send me a private message with your details and we shall call you.

It should be noted that there is an impending price rise of around 10% on this development. The increase in price means that the rental guarantee will be reduced from 10% per annum to 8% per annum. There are now limited units available on the development and at these prices its looking to be a good time to snap up the last few well located apartments.

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
We have helped a number of clients purchase and exchange on this project and you are right, the details provided by the developer and CPS have been a little sketchy at times.

WHY, WHY COULD YOU NOT HAVE ALL THE DETAILS BEFORE HAND SO YOUR BUYERS CAN MAKE AN INFORMED DECESION.

Due to the fact that we have had a number of clients go through reservation and now exchange,

EXCHANGE OF CONTRACT IS PART OF UK BUYING/LEGAL PROCESS.

It should be noted that there is an impending price rise of around 10% on this development.

OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK.

The increase in price means that the rental guarantee will be reduced from 10% per annum to 8% per annum.

FIRST OF ALL RENTAL GUARANTEE'S ARE FRONT LOADED IN THE PRICE. 10% RENTAL GUARANRANTEE IS THE % FACTOR, WHY SHOULD IT BE REDUCED.

There are now limited units available on the development and at these prices its looking to be a good time to snap up the last few well located apartments

Z

zakariamster

Hi there I was looking into purchasing a apartment at the el oasis. Has any1 bought a place? if so how have you found it so far? At the moment it seems the developer is unclear about details i.e. community fees etc - I asked to see the contract before hand but they declined???

The rental company is CPS a spanish company - it seems they have not defined the price of furnishing and the cost for the service charge seems over priced - and they havent defined the cost soo many things???
Any info about the development???

Thanks
Good morning,

Rental guranteed is 7% during the 1st year, 8% 2nd year, 9% 3rd year. this is the offer for the 1st rental contrat of the 1st three years. 2 nd contract is for 5 years and guarantees only 65 % profit on rental managment and 35% goes to managing company. I would like to let everybody know that it's no longer the English company based in Spain that will manage the rentals, it's a subsidiary company under managment the developping company and it's a Moroccan one.

Status
Not open for further replies.