Dubai Help

S

syedgg

I'm Canadian citizen and I'm very interested in buying an apartment in Dubai, how cheap can I get an apartment for. Is Canadian medical health free if I buy a property? And if I buy an apartment in Dubai and go to Dubai, can I bring my family in dubai without having to pay visa due to buying property? And if we decide to live there, can we do business and job. And what about education for my kids, how much is it? And what place in dubai is affordable and not expensive, and low price apartment.

DSC MAN

DSC MAN

I'm Canadian citizen and I'm very interested in buying an apartment in Dubai, how cheap can I get an apartment for. Is Canadian medical health free if I buy a property? And if I buy an apartment in Dubai and go to Dubai, can I bring my family in dubai without having to pay visa due to buying property? And if we decide to live there, can we do business and job. And what about education for my kids, how much is it? And what place in dubai is affordable and not expensive, and low price apartment.
Dubai is not cheap ,unless you want to live in a bad aerea.....

Dubai does,nt do cheap !

For canadian national ,health care you would have to pay

You have to have visa which you have to pay,//and your family would,nt be allowed

you can do buissness there only in free zones and with the correct medical certificates

Education in Dubai is expensive

International city is cheap for apartments altho rising ..

S

syedgg

If I plan on opening a food business franchise and I need only 2000 sq ft, how much can I get it for rent? And will I have to go through a process/procedure to be able to do so? I'd like to know what the procedure will be. Finally, I'd like to know in Dubai where would be the best place to open this business in.

S

saigal72

It all depends. If you want it in a mall or in some commercial building.
You've to decide the location. Because location can change the rentals a lot.
To know more search for restaurant sales ads on Dubizzle or somewhere else and you'll have an idea