Dorissland - Hurghada

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pebbles

i am looking to purchase off plan property Dorissland in Hurghada and am interested if anyone has any information or knows any thing about the development before i place a deposit

Any help/advice greatfully received as this would be my first purchase of property abroad

thanks

AG

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Just doing the due diligence on it as well as the developers other development Family Resort, will post what i find.

Last edited:
P

paul_69

Hi

I'm the Hurghada based agent for Dorissland. If you need any information on our developement just let me know i'll send you all our details...

paul

P

petehall

dorissland

Hi

I'm the Hurghada based agent for Dorissland. If you need any information on our developement just let me know i'll send you all our details...

paul
I have been checking out alot of properties , resorts, and prices, and dorissland is looking quite interesting, i have not had any prices yet .
prices along with any info that may not be on the resort add would be most welcome,

P

paul_69

I have been checking out alot of properties , resorts, and prices, and dorissland is looking quite interesting, i have not had any prices yet .
prices along with any info that may not be on the resort add would be most welcome,

Hi

All our prices are on our webstite Doriss Land

We also have an off-plan developement which has just been launched and the response so far has been encouraging.

I have a PDF that has just been finished with all the information on it. If you would like me to send it to you and anymore information you can contact me at [email protected]

Paul

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
Hi

All our prices are on our webstite Doriss Land

We also have an off-plan developement which has just been launched and the response so far has been encouraging.

I have a PDF that has just been finished with all the information on it. If you would like me to send it to you and anymore information you can contact me at [email protected]

Paul
Are you near to oasis marina? I never know or see your location???

Status
Not open for further replies.