Al Khail Gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cyrian

This is a massive new rental project consisting of 82 new residential towers in the Al Quoz area.
It was built by Dubai Propertiess and apparently Emirates Airlines are placing a lot of their staff there.
It got a lukewarm review from<snip>
“Perhaps the most positive comment that can be made about this project apart from its competitively cheap rental price – is that it is similar to International City –but what has been the experience of renters there? I have a friend arriving next week who is looking for a very well priced rental.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

afaraz

Al khail Gate Phase 2 facts

Let me share some fact about the Al khail Gate commnity. The building material used is very bad quality.

There will be leakages in every bathroom. Water leaking from back side of the flush tank. It will be leaking in the toilet bowl as well. These leakages will raise the water usage bill (dewa bill).
The paint is not properly done.
The crack will appear in the walls.
The maintenance management IDAMA, you will keep calling them and nobody will bother to come to see what is going on. The IDAMA people are so much occupied and very incompetent as well.
I am living here from Oct 2010 but the maintenance is really pathetic.

The appartments are really very spacious but not of good quality. There will be no parking space available if you will come late. You have to park it very far away from home.

The AC noise is very loud and the performance is also very poor.

It looks like its a very good appartment in this price but once you start loving in this appartment you will know these fact so its better to avoid renting any appartment here.

even after knowing this, if you are intrested try to get some higher floor appartment bcoz the leakages will be less.

If you want to check it yourself i can show you these facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.