Ajman Airport

P

peter.downtown

Dear All members,
This is my first post on the forum and i would like to be a beneficial member :angel::hmmmm2:

This is a piece of news that i hear over the radio in the local Arabic stations. the Crown Prince of Ajman had signed the final plan for Ajman Airport.
according to my humble experience, this means that Ajman property prices is going higher and higher during the following months and with every piece of news like this one the land prices are going higher and higher.
especially because Ajman is theonly property that allows FREE HOLD , other than Dubai of course but with much lower price tags and much higher potentials for growing and profit margins.

I would be glad to hear your opinion about this and whether the airport will make a difference and take Ajman properties up or will it be useless with the presence of Sharjah Airport a stone throw away and Dubai Airport just 35 minutes away.

waiting for your responses
peter

muqtada123

muqtada123

Banned
Only with building airport wont make this happen, as we all know there are very much population plus commercials areas in Ajman and job opportunities are not well enough as compare to other GCCs.