Ajman – Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rafael

Im looking into a development in Ajman, between Sharjah and Dubai. Its called GoldCrest Dreams and is being marketed by GoWealthy.com. The prices are fairly reasonable as I think the area is new to property investment. Does anyone know much about the area? Or have any specific advice regarding this or any development in Ajman.

The payment plan in place for GoldCrest Dreams is one of the main reasons im interested in it. I can get a one-bed at a price im comfortable with paying over the next 5 years. Im not buying this purely as an investment, I want to use it for family holidays, but in the long run I guess it has to be a sound financial investment. I'll be going to Dubai in a few weeks and intend to look into several developments, but at the minute, this is my favorite, based on the numbers. I know very little about the area, so might hate it.

I

imported_santiago

Hi, the development seems good an investment because of its location and payment structure in Ajman. The Emirate of Ajman is fairly minute in size (around 150 sq km) and has a population of almost 100,000. Ajman is basically a place where lower middle class people working in Dubai live! Ajman to Dubai drive is around 20 kms but it takes 60-90 minutes during office hours and shopping hours (that pretty much means almost every hour of the day you are awake!).

Right now, one-bedroom bedroom apartments usually go for 18-25K AED per year or maximum 30K depending on the area and how new is the building.

Ajman is known for fishing, some old archeological sites, few shopping centers, beaches and its free zone.

Gold crest is an OK development for investment but great for any working person in the Northern Emirates region including Dubai!

I

imported_ramon

Thanks for your help... On further investigation I see this is part of the emirates city development, which intrigues me even more. Im planning on a viewing trip in a few weeks so I’ll update for anyone interested...

I

imported_ismael

Hi property guy,
did you go to Dubai yet? If you are looking to Invest contact [email protected] were quite a good help when I bought off them.
Good Luck

I

imported_Nads

Rafael9v9v - have you been to teh UAE yet ? thoughts ?

U

umair

Dear All,
I want to purchase an studio or one bed room apartment in Ajman Emirates City. Could u please guide me which project is good and wat is market value now adays there. I am only looking for short term investment. I would appericiate your response in this regard.

Regards,
Umair Memon
+971-50-6633084
Al Ain

P

PaulJones10

Dear All,
I will be pleased if anybody could give me any information on a development called Calthorpe Towers, in Ajman. As this is my first investment in Ajman I would be grateful for any kind of information.

Thank You

I

imported_TheHaider

Ajman property prices are still on the low as compared to Dubai or Sharjah..

Lake view Real Estate is launching a new tower in the next month or so... haven't got any more details. It will be their 6th Tower in Emirates City, Ajman.

Lakeview Tower 1,2,3 - All sold ... Few re-sales available.
Lakeview Tower 4,5 - few units available - also some re-sales available.

If anybody is interested, I can get him / her a nice package with affordable payment plan direct from the developer. No premium, no hidden charges etc.
Prices of Emirates City are expected to be around 650-700 dhs per sq.ft till the end of 2008.

You can contact me on [email protected].

Many thanks.....

Y

YourDubaiHome

hi paul, we have all the information on Calthorpe Tower if you still need it?

Status
Not open for further replies.