Advise on buy to let

K

KH1

Hello, I'm new to the forum! Would appreciate advice from members - I am thinking of buying in Costa del Sol now that prices have dropped, but need to know what areas have held their holiday rental value? Can any of you tell me where your rental property is, and how no. of weeks rented and weekly rental fee in Aug has changed over the past few years? Can't seem to find any reliable reports anywhere...Many thanks K

D

domusvenari

Just reading your other post and I thought you may be looking for a buy to let property!

Marbella, Puerto Banús and surrounding areas are always going to be very obvious answers to your question. However, one place that always holds it's own and doesn't seem to budge when it comes to rental prices is Benalmádena. Rental prices are still high here whereas other popular locations on this side of the Costa del Sol have taken a significate drop.

The best thing for you to do is study a few rental websites and compare rental costs of properties, then take a look at a few estate agent websites so you can then get an idea on how much you are going to need to stump up to purchase a property on the Costa del Sol.