ad

Acquiring Land Complexities

J

Jkerti

After recently joining LandTech as a user experience (UX) researcher, I am becoming increasingly aware of the complexities when purchasing land for development. Thus, I am seeking more knowledge in this space.

The first question you might ask yourself is why should I spend any time explaining to someone what I do - good question. Many years of experience as a UX researcher have frequently highlighted the benefits of explaining the ‘what’ and ‘why’ of your role. Formerly we have identified processes undertaken that were not needed or revealed areas which could be improved. Ultimately, this experience provides the opportunity for reflection which can lead to better reactions.

Whilst employed by LandTech, this isn’t a marketing post, with no intentions of promoting/selling products. This is a post of curiosity, endeavouring to learn more about an incredibly complex space.

I am hoping to speak with individuals working in the residential development sector who purchase land as part of their duties.

If I have piqued your interest drop me an email at [email protected]