ad

young couple wanting to buy a first home any answers will help thank you

J

jo7777

young couple wanting to buy first home looking at their choices in nj.

any of the following questions answered would be appreciated as we have alot of unanswered questions

what do they most need to know re steps

eg when must they have a solicitor,

or how can they find good building pest inspectors a few so one is available when they need it

in a hot market should they take a builder pest inspector to the inspection and try to make an offer fast

can they protect their deposit and have a way to reneg eg can they in a hot market make it subject to due diligence and hwo much time could they ask for ? one week 2 weeks 3 weeks for due diligence to assure finance and building pest inspectiion is fine and if not they can back out without losing their deposit

why are the areas that are very hot so hot. is it becaue covid interupted some buyig and selling and people are catching up

will these markets maybe be likely to cook down within the year even if just 20% cool down

are there always times of the year where there are more people selling

becuase fr example i saw several 3 bedroom 2 bath nice units or townhouses selling in nov dec but now there is close to nothing

are there ways for me to learn to check certain things when i inspect , floor walls structure termites hot water cooling stove anythig else or should i make sure to take a builder and pet inspector on the inspection

or should i just put an offer subject to due diligence

or can i learn to check many things myself

how else can i find properties in a hot market

what are my choices for having a lower mortgage either buy buying older or with some part of it that can be rented out to subsidise the mortgage. r cheaper and to add ona or fix later

ahow much could it cost ballpart range to change a house from electric r oil to gas

or to make a basement that isnt walk out into a walk out basement

or to finish off a basement cheaply.

if someone wants to buy an older property what should they make sure is in good condition to not be up for a fortune later

structure termites bathrooms water heating cooling anything else?

we are novices so any questions answered is appreciated.

thank you.