POA Dubai

I

investor2137

I wish to buy property and intent to rent it out (buy-to-let) in Dubai.

• How many visits to Dubai required considering I am getting POA from Dubai? Preferably as low as possible.
• I am going to give my agent the POA. Can he buy/sell the property on my behalf?
• Can the POA authorize him to rent it to a tenant on my behalf?
• In case I am not in Dubai, can he pay any charges associated with the property I bought (like maintenance, utility bills etc.)?

Basically I cannot go to Dubai very often but looking at the market these days, I am keen to invest. Hence, all the questions!

S

Souvenir

What is your budget ?
What kind of property you are looking for?

I

investor2137

hey Souvenir,

Thanks for your reply. I am already in negotiation with an agent to buy an apartment. She has given me some options. I may be doing the deal in January.
But I will still like to get an 'independent' review of the POA process etc.

Thanks if you could answer my questions above.

S

sav1979

Hi investor2137. My wife has worked for many years in the real estate industry in Dubai and she is always happy to point investors in the right direction. She is called Katie and works for househuntersdubai and if you put her name at the start, use the at sign and add dotcom at the end you can drop her a mail. She will not try to sell you anything so don't worry. Drop her a line

armaanadvisors

armaanadvisors

I wish to buy property and intent to rent it out (buy-to-let) in Dubai.

• How many visits to Dubai required considering I am getting POA from Dubai? Preferably as low as possible. Depends on you - just to see property and allot POA to your agent or a professional POA.
• I am going to give my agent the POA. Can he buy/sell the property on my behalf? Depends what u mention in the POA.
• Can the POA authorize him to rent it to a tenant on my behalf? Depends what u mention in the POA.
• In case I am not in Dubai, can he pay any charges associated with the property I bought (like maintenance, utility bills etc.)?Depends what u mention in the POA.

Basically I cannot go to Dubai very often but looking at the market these days, I am keen to invest. Hence, all the questions!

Be careful when you give your POA and consult a professional

Thanks