Hello :)

P

pinnacle1321

Good Morning

I have joined this forum as a private tenant. Having rented privately for a few years I have experienced some dissapointing situations.

Most landlords are only in it for the rent!, once the tenant is sitting tight in the property they are reluctant to carry out repairs, want to do things as cheap as possible, not saying that all landlords are like this, I have had excellent landlords who will bend over backwards to ensure that you as the paying tenant are happy.

I thought i would join a few forums to share my experiences and to see how many other tenants can relate.

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Pinnacle1321,

First of all welcome to the forum which we hope you find helpful and informative.

I read your comments with great interest as, despite governments around the world promising to help tenants, we still hear some terrible stories. In many ways while landlords will often ask tenants for a reference, perhaps tenants should make a similar request from their potential landlord? A good landlord would have nothing to hide?

Just an idea - any views?

Regards,

Mark

T

tamikhan

Hello Everyone,

Just now I have signup on this forum and really looking forward to lots of interaction, news, ideas and more about real estate industry.

Also, looking forward to know if there are some real estate professionals too.

Thansk :)