Tomorrow, Wednesday the 26th February 2020, will see the inaugural Property Summits event launched in London. This is the first property event of its kind in the UK and brings together a whole host of industry experts such as:-
KATE FAULKNER – Guest host
These property giants have a combined property portfolio of £1.5 billion and are ready to discuss the secrets of their success and how they can help you. The event will take in a number of seminars and panel discussions which will focus on building, running and growing a professional property business in 2020 and beyond. Among the host of other subjects discussed there would be particular emphasis on:-
- Property development
- Alternative and traditional finance routes
- Investment strategies
- Knowing when to invest
- Investment structures
- People interested in passive or active property investing
- Full-time landlords looking to plan for their retirement
- Portfolio landlords at capacity, but wanting to grow their property business
- People interested in developing property to sell or retain
- People interested in creating true inter-generational wealth
Property Summits will be held on Wednesday 26th February 2020 at St. James Court, 54 Buckingham Gate, Westminster, London SW1E 6AF. The event will run from 8.30am until 5.00pm and will include breakfast, lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Individual masterclass seminars (hosted by BBC property commentator Kate Faulkner) will be dedicated to specific topics and led by our industry experts. Please download the event brochure from this page for a full itinerary of the day and a breakdown of the seminar topics.