Social Media has provided the best results for our clients over the last 12 months. Where mailshots used to dominate the marketing space a year ago, today’s potential customers are far more dismissive of a ‘cold’ approach and are more engaged by interactive social media content that builds trust and showcases expertise.
Our specialist marketing team have worked in the property industry for years and have the knowledge and man power to create a 3 month social media campaign for your company, with a focus on building your brand, getting your name known and driving enquiries from genuinely motivated clients.
Key benefits for your company:
• Reach in excess of 50,000 landlords, investors and developers across LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
• Twice-weekly social media promotion across all channels, for 3 months
• Over 10 hours of time dedicated to your social media campaign
• Reach a specific, targeted audience
• Your company associated across social media with the established and trusted brand of Property Forum
What’s included in your 3 month campaign:
• A variety of engaging content is created by our marketing team to run twice-weekly across a 3 month period. The content includes a variety of types of posts, designed to maximise appeal to the widest possible audience.
• You will be assigned a dedicated Account Manager to focus on targeted activity and direct messaging to LinkedIn and Facebook groups with relevant topic names.
• Your account manager’s job will be to actively place your products / services in front of targeted potential clients (to work alongside the general exposure you will receive from the brand awareness below).
• Our combined social network reach is in excess of 50,000 landlords, investors, developers and property professionals. Aside from the targeted approach from the Account Manager, clients will still receive the benefits of the brand exposure our 3 month campaign will give you long after it has ended.
FREE BONUS! A Mailshot to our opted-in database
We have an active database of almost 10,000 property investors, landlords and developers who have recently ‘opted-in’ to receive marketing from us about property-related services and products. If you are familiar with GDPR, you will understand that most databases have recently reduced in size (as a result of new marketing which came into force on 25th May 2018). Whilst Property Forum’s database has reduced in size too, we have had an excellent percentage of users opt-in to still hear from us and our percentage of open rates for mailshots have actually increased.
Limited availability. Hurry only 5 left!