zafarana

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

western1

i heard of this upcoming resort but you have to pay 100% up front into a escrow account, has anyone any more info. other than what resort sellers are saying? is anyone else considering buying or have already bought? or anyother upcoming resort in egypt

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Sahl Hasheesh is a similar size but building spec is more open with much more space between buildings. Also it is on a better part of the coast, Zafarana is nearer to the gas terminals and can be a bit pungent if the wind is in the wrong direction. Sahl Hasheesh will also be home to Serrenia, the most luxurious marina in Europe or the Middle East. Despite all of this you can still buy a front line beach apartment from 50,000 GBP.

E

eddie 55

i heard of this upcoming resort but you have to pay 100% up front into a escrow account, has anyone any more info. other than what resort sellers are saying? is anyone else considering buying or have already bought? or anyother upcoming resort in egypt
Hiya I would be very careful of paying 100% up front.....I have a place in El
Gouna, Off plan...and we paid quarterly.....Just a word of warning!!!!!!

Regards Eddie55

D

dave99

I looked at this place some time back, and passed it going to Cairo. Until it gets an airport - I'll believe it when I see it. I think this place is a no no.
It's too far from anywhere for ental or good capital appreciation, and much better locations nearer Hurghada, regardless of price.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Western1

Did you go ahead with the purchase or did you decide to invest elsewhere. If so is your apartment now ready and has it met your expectations?

Regards

Alison

Status
Not open for further replies.