WORKING in egypt - employers and employees look here

S

subell

Any jobs available for Registered Nurse in Hurghada do you think?

S

subell

Hi Alison, thanks for the link will keep my eye on it, just incase for the future.

S

subell

Looks like there is quite a few job oportunities in Egypt!!!!
Looking better all the time.
Regards
Sue

queenie40something

queenie40something

Dive Vacancy in Sharm

We are looking for a foreign person to join our Reservations and Marketing Department for an immediate long term position.
Multilingual, preferable speaking English, German, Dutch and / or French. Big variety in job : reservations, marketing, accountancy, meetings, ....
We are looking forward to receive your full CV on [email protected]

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all if anyone is interested I have just received this email

Excursion provider in Sharm El Sheikh is looking for experienced tour leaders with direct client sales experience to join their expanding team. Basic salary plus commission, transport and expenses provided.

If interested please email us on [email protected]

L

lyndsay552

Hi all,

As I now have a move date for 06 Aug, I'm actively looking for employment in Hurghada.

Any suggestions or current vacancies would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Lyndsay

B

bella323

I work in TV production company in Belgrade as a Manager for public relation,I have a boyfriend in Paris, and we are planning to find some sweet appartment in Hurghada, just for two of us, for enjoy and stay, I hope for ever
Alex

I also want to know what are the possibilities for finding a job in Hurghada
Are the chance good to find a job
Alex

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I work in TV production company in Belgrade as a Manager for public relation,I have a boyfriend in Paris, and we are planning to find some sweet appartment in Hurghada, just for two of us, for enjoy and stay, I hope for ever
Alex

I also want to know what are the possibilities for finding a job in Hurghada
Are the chance good to find a job
Alex
there is a chance alex btnot on TV :)

queenie40something

queenie40something

Here all - here are some job adverts that I have found and they have all been advertised recently - within the last week.

Hilton Hurghada Plaza, Hurghada City, Red Sea looking for the following positions: - Restaurant Hostess. - Kids Club Attendant(Female, Egyptian or foreigner) - Busboy/Waiter - Barboy/Barman - Pastry Chef. - Chef de Party for Pastry Section. - Demi Chef for Pastry Section. - 1st Commis for Pastry Section. - Electrician Supervisor. - Kitchen&laundry Tech. - Mechanic Tech.(Boiler & swimming pool) - Carpinter. For more information, Please contact the HR manager Mr. Mohamed Mahmoud mobile # 002 0106548771 or through his e-mail address: [email protected]

A successful and reputable real state company is looking to hire a witty female real state agent. Salary is to be determined upon qualifications and experience. Candidate must meet the following requirements: 1-high negotiation and communication skills. 2-Presentabl e appearance. 3-Experienced with search engines and with official emails. 4-Any additional language is a plus. Interested candidates may please send their resumes to [email protected]

Reservation Assistant Sinai Divers is looking for a Reservation Assistant for the busy reservation office in Sharm el Sheikh. If you are interested in our job offer you should have the following qualifications: • Outgoing and energetic personality • Fluent English/German (spoken and written) language skills • Computer skills Word & Excel • Previous office experience • Ability to work well in a team and under pressure • Interested in a long term contract • Dive experience of advantage Please send your CV with photo to [email protected]. Position is for immediate start.

We are looking for an Experience counter girl for our busy diving center in Naama Bay. Good English is a must. Long term only. If interested please contact Roberto @ 012.2463752 or [email protected]

hi, i have a job vacancy as a secretary in my clinic in naema-bay....time from 11 am-----3pm.then 3 hrs break , then from 6pm----11pm,4 days off/month, plz reply if interested,my mail is [email protected] thx

We are 5* Resort based in Sharm ELSheikh, looking for Purchasing Manager Previous experience is a must in similar position in 5 or 4 Stars hotel. Fluent English speaking is a must If you are interest kindly send your CV with recent photo to [email protected]

The Animation agency ENJOY RSH ENTERTAINMENT has a steady need of new talents for Sport- and Allroundanimation as well as Dancers, Choreographers and Tailors. We give a chance also to Newcomers without any experience in this sector and work according to “LEARNING BY DOING” Our international teams provide Animation in 5 star holiday resorts in Hurghada and Sharm el Sheikh and enjoy their job by excellent work conditions. Also you might become a part of our teams! If interested, just send you cv, foto and your availability period to [email protected] and you will receive more infos about!

We are a very well known 5* Hotel Chain, based in Sharm El Sheikh. Are you looking for work as an animator (foreign males only)? NO AGENCIES PLEASE Do you have previous experience as animator? Maybe you also have basic knowledge of dancing and singing? And you speak English and another foreign Language (Russian is an advantage but not a must)? Then we are looking for YOU! Competitive package offered. Please call our Chief Animator for an Interview: 0164736763

Looking for female receptionist for health club, speaking fluent english. contact 0121773874

am looking for a presentable and articulate lady (who speaks and reads English and German fluently) to join me 24 evenings a month to carry out guest satisfaction investigations in five 5* hotels in the Hadaba and Na’ama Bay area’s. Ideally the successful candidate will be aged between 25 and 55, have her own accommodation, have lived in Sharm for at least a year and have some experience within the hotel industry. Good salary and benefits. Please email your c.v with a recent photograph to [email protected]. Start date 1st June.

COUPLE REQUIRED Professional hotel/catering couple for resident management team, Dahab, almost-completed 3 star hotel: beachfront, Blue Hole Road, 27 rooms, café, restaurant, swimming pool. Attractive compensation package for right candidates. Send particulars to [email protected] or phone Mr. Soliman at 016 445 1000, or Mrs. Jeana at 010 346 9052.

queenie40something

queenie40something

A serious female candidate is required to work as "Marketing and E-Marketing Executive." Candidate must be fluent in English, excellent with internet and computer. Additional language is a plus. British and other candidates are welcome to send their C.Vs to [email protected]. Salary will be determined upon experience and skills.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Guest relation Sharm - If you are speaking fluent English (other foreign languages is a plus)send you CV+photo on this email adress: [email protected]

queenie40something

queenie40something

A 5 stars hotel in Hadaba Sharm is looking for telephone operators & Hostesses with a good command of English Language. Please send your CV with a recent photo to [email protected]

Georgina

Georgina

For every foreigner employed they must employ ten Egyptians.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Georgina but how many stick to this - there are so many tour ops in Egypt that take on foreign staff illegally. There was a programme not so long ago on ITV about this in Egypt and the ways of getting around it. It was undercover and showed many big tour ops in the big resorts in Egypt doing this and many foreigners were working out there with relatively no probs. They showed that it did not appear to be policed. There are very few English workers in hotels in comparison to locals anyway so 1/10 isnt alot for a big hotel.

Georgina

Georgina

I know the managers of the Dive Centres in El Gouna keep to this rule unless it is work experience. We also have the oil fields 90 minute drive further north and all the oil guys prefer to live in El Gouna rather than in a camp at the site. They all say they have to employ ten Egyptians for every foreigner and so they employ one to operate the photocopier, one to fill it with paper, one to replace the ink, one to carry the paper ;)

The average Egyptian wage is 50 pounds sterling per month I believe. Even some Europeans working in bars here earn only LE50 for a day. I am lucky that I get my income from my house rented in the UK. Any work here is very long hours and small wages. Unless you are selling property to Brits! One of the guys selling real estate in Hurghada has often offered me work at ridiculously high wages. But he works 24/7, he never switches off from selling to people. I am sure he must be very rich but the stress, wow. It's Egypt and things don't happen like they do in Europe and certainly never on time. And just the thought of having to drive on that road between El Gouna and Hurghada everyday is enough to put me off with all the accidents. But I am very lucky that I am in the position I am.

I don't want to keep adding negative things to this forum I just want to tell it like it is. With the recent price rises in fuel, etc. the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. This makes for a lot of unhappy people in Egypt.

For a couple of years I was dog sitting for people when they had to return to Europe for a holiday. It is so difficult to know what to charge. European prices or Egyptian prices? They are earning Egyptian wages too. I was charging LE50 per day. This goes a long way in Egypt. Unless you want to go to a bar and then it buys you just two glasses of Egyptian wine. I loved doing this job at first because it was just now and then. After two years I could have taken care of someone's dog every day and every week. And a lot of them used to be ex-desert (wild) dogs which are wonderful dogs in the house but take them out and they are so nervous and aggressive when they meet anyone. I was isolating myself so I didn't go near any other dogs or people to avoid any conflict. Plus all the constant sand being brought into my house after the dogs have enjoyed swimming in the lagoon. And the continual stress about whether they are going to eat some poison and the thought of having to call the owner to tell them their dog has died. Thankfully this never happened while the dogs were in my care but many dogs I have cared for and loved to bits died in the owners care through eating poison. So all this stress for LE50 per day? Needless to say I gave it up :)