WORKING in egypt - employers and employees look here

G

GM43

Banned
I heard good "words" about the German school, they teach German, English and Arabic. This is the website: Deutsche Schule Hurghada . But I think a child has to speak German to attend the school.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
The Red Sea School in Hurghada offers education for children and is also looking for staff. See:

EgyptSearch Forums: Future Teaching Job Openings in Hurghada

I have exchanged a few messages with the headmistress (or whatever Americans call the boss of a school) and she is very nice.
Hi
Peter is going to see this school this month and I am going to see them in April regarding the job vacancy and for my two children.

So there should be a bit of feedback by then.

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
i like the sound of working in a foreign country, but in principle, there are a lot of things to consider and can be a shock to the system.

However, if some one was to offer me a decent paid job and work from the uk with ties to egypt etc i would consider it. My experience lies within the commercial arena , 10 years exp (payroll) in a corporate environment inc rugby cement plc adp europe and chelsea fc... 4 years niche recruitment sales exp business2business. i am very empathic, love great customer service and would relish an opportunity.. anyone interested?? sent my details to wwd but no reply lol

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi
Foreigneres have beter chances than Egyptian in Egypt realy :)

L

lyndsay552

I'm still on the hunt for a job in Hurghada.

Does anyone know of any opportunities coming up over the next few months?

Thanks

Lyndsay

L

lyndsay552

Anything really. I'm a part-qualified management accountant. Qualified personnel manager, qualified teacher for higher education and the list goes on!!

Something to keep me occuppied and 'reasonable' money.

Any suggestions George?

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Lyndsay - you will get work out there so easily with your CV. Hotels will be crying out for you.

Im a Motor Insurance Underwriter for a major UK Insurer so I aint got a hope in hell in Egypt LOL I have also noticed that alot of the hotels are wanting females under 35!!!

S

Sarah C

i will be your first client wayne!!!!! FIND ME A JOB!!!!

Sarahx

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
hi

im a recruitment consultant .. maybe i could set up

www.jobsinhurghada.com.

jobs in hurghada

engineering finance tourism industry and tefl spring to mind
good idea wghosh just i had a friend who did this job in hurghada ans was suffereing from companies and people because they don't commit to the agreement and she gave it up, if you do it for free then it will be ok ;)

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
good idea wghosh just i had a friend who did this job in hurghada ans was suffereing from companies and people because they don't commit to the agreement and she gave it up, if you do it for free then it will be ok ;)
i dont do anything for free .. i am the chosen one lol

i am moving back into recruitment in the uk so that should make me some very decent money

queenie40something

queenie40something

Vacancy in Alex

Hi all

I have received and email with reference to a job in Alex if any one is interested.

Looking for a House Manager

Fluent English (Speaking & Writing)
Preferred English Nationality
Job Based in Alexandria
Able to travel with family to the US, England and other countries
25 – 35 years of Age
Salary 1000 English Pounds
For more details contact 012 415 6532

Sounds good.

Regards

Alison

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi George I wont do any work for them but they advertise for engineers, supermarket managers and staff etc.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Partners in pub in Naama

Hi all

Anyone interested in a share in an English pub in Naama. It will be called Beatles and an English band will play the hits twice a week and other nights there will be a guitar player.

The bar will be upstairs above a restaurant and will have rooftop. It is over 480 sq m space.
50% share in costs and profit. Approx costs involved will be a share of 180k.

If anyone is interested let me know. I would have grabbed at this one but way too much readies for me.

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
Hi all

Anyone interested in a share in an English pub in Naama. It will be called Beatles and an English band will play the hits twice a week and other nights there will be a guitar player.

The bar will be upstairs above a restaurant and will have rooftop. It is over 480 sq m space.
50% share in costs and profit. Approx costs involved will be a share of 180k.

If anyone is interested let me know. I would have grabbed at this one but way too much readies for me.
more hassle than they are worth running pubs and bars overseas.. when you take in to account what hours you work what overheads and expenditure you have... you end up paying yourself a salary of about 30p for a 26 hour day lol

T

Thediver

Big Expat community living here now............lots more on the way, dont expect Fleet Street or The City of London, when it comes to jobs.