Womens group in Hurghada

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Ladies

In Sharm there is a womens group that meet up once a month.

You might be interested to know that there is one in Hurghada called Lotus.
Lotus meets in the Zarbagad Mall ( Restaurant Pescada ) every Wednesday from 8pm to 11pm during the winter period. This is a new group and I understand at their last meeting about 25 women attended.

Might be worth you popping along to say hello.

Queenie

D

dave99

What is the mix

Hi Ladies

In Sharm there is a womens group that meet up once a month.

You might be interested to know that there is one in Hurghada called Lotus.
Lotus meets in the Zarbagad Mall ( Restaurant Pescada ) every Wednesday from 8pm to 11pm during the winter period. This is a new group and I understand at their last meeting about 25 women attended.

Might be worth you popping along to say hello.

Queenie
What is the mix of nationalities - I have some very good Egyptian friends whose wives are looking for somewhere top practise their English - would this be any help for them.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi as long as you are a woman you can attend! I believe that the meeting have been attended by varying nationalities - British, French, Germans and Egyptian ladies.

D

dave99

Is it considered "safe"

Hi as long as you are a woman you can attend! I believe that the meeting have been attended by varying nationalities - British, French, Germans and Egyptian ladies.

Is it considered "safe" for Egyptian ladies without their men - as in acceptable not physical safety.

N

nubianqueen

hi queenie

thank you for the info about a womans group in hurghada, will try and do that when i am there, are there also muslim women who attend do you know, i am very interested to meeting egyptian women, but not sure if they are able to attend. might start something up myself inshalla in the future. enjoying the forum, first time ever.

regards

nubian queen

N

nubianqueen

hi queenie again

just seen further info about all nationalities attending, thanks, i think i need to go to bed now after all its 12.35 a.m. and i really could spend all night on this. where are the funny faces

nubian queen

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Nubian Queen - your welcome.

Welcome to the forum - I have just returned from Sharm so playing catch up with all the posts. The smilies are to the right of the posting message x

L

Lsab

hi queenie

thank you for the info about a womans group in hurghada, will try and do that when i am there, are there also muslim women who attend do you know, i am very interested to meeting egyptian women, but not sure if they are able to attend. might start something up myself inshalla in the future. enjoying the forum, first time ever.

regards

nubian queen
Are you a muslim yourself? If so a friend of mine runs an Islamic women's group. The ladies are all nationalities - my friend herself, is English.

R

Razanne99

Hi guys

My wife wants to join your womans group when we move over to hurghada. Does it always meet at the same place or does it move venues occassionally

N

nubianqueen

hi lsab

no i am not muslim, but my partner is and i am very interested in the religion, so i would also like to come and meet other women who are muslim thank you for your information, and nearer the time that i come i will send another message.

nubian queen

sundaygirl

sundaygirl

Hi all, I am An English girl/women living and working here (interior designer) I have been living between here and London for the past 8 nearly nine years! I am here permantley now with my lovely Egyptian husband, and am converting to Islam. I would love to attend or meet up with anyone who wants to learn about Egypt, Hurghada or Islam ( and boy I got some stories) Im one of the longest running ex pats in Hurghada that I know of so let me know.

Also, What day of the month and where is the meeting?????

sundaygirl

sundaygirl

Hi all, I am an English girl living in Hurghada on and off for eight years now, I'd love to attend this Lotus meeting and meet some new people as I have made the move back permantley 3 months ago!

Oh and I am converting to Islam if ayone needs any help on that, or if you just want some juicy Egyptian Gossip!

L

Lsab

Hi Sundaygirl and welcome to the forum. I've had to delete your other posts as we don't allow free advertising on the forum. However your comments about Hurghada and all stories will be most welcome!

Like you I'm English and my husband is Egyptian but we live in Bahrain at the moment. I converted to Islam 20 years ago so if you've any questions about that, I'd love to answer them. Alhamdulillah that you are in the process of converting.

I don't think the Hurghada ladies group is up and running yet - they need someone to make a start I think.

I have a friend who lives in Hurghada (also Englsih with an Egyptian husband) who runs a muslim ladies group if you're interested.

Best wishes
Linda

N

nubianqueen

juicy egyptian gossip!

;);hi sunday girl

whats the juicy egyptian gossip, you might want to share some, i too would like to join the womens group in hurghada, lets see what happens.

about this gossip i always ask my egyptian partner about any gossip in his village, he says let me think and then because i asked him he cant think! sometimes he tells me something, i often dont see it as gossip! is that the cultural difference i wonder! com'on sunday girl whats the goss?????:eek:

nubian queen

S

SuziQ2708

Juicy Gossip

mmmm yes juicy gossip ... you've started something now Sunday Girl .... we all want to hear this juicy Egyptian gossip! LOL :p

N

nubianqueen

help me!

please help me linda i want to send you a private message i got yours but how do i do this privately back to you. shokran

nubianqueen:eek:

S

SuziQ2708

please help me linda i want to send you a private message i got yours but how do i do this privately back to you. shokran

nubianqueen:eek:
Hi NubianQueen, To send a private message you can either click 'reply' on Linda's message she sent you or, right click her username (Lsab) which you can locate at the bottom of the main page if she's on line or by finding a post written by her and choose 'send a private message'. :)

N

nubianqueen

Juicy Egyyptian Gossip

shall we set up a is it forum? for JUICY EGYPTIAN GOSSIP!

i dont know whether im being serious or not it is 1.25 a.m. english time and i think i should go to bed, would the moderators not shout at me!

nubian queen

p.s. i might have a touch of hurghada fever, ever heard of it?