Wind Towers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_randy

All those who think that construction has been halted in Wind Tower II, should know that it is not true, each and every work done in the site is considered part of construction. In Wind Tower II structural work is in progress, and the steel bar for the purpose of pilling is being made. As I have mentioned before pilling has many processes to go through including the tests. The foundation process uses a lot more concrete than the rest of the construction work, and again it takes much more time. I will keep you updated about the construction at the site.

I

imported_tony

Just to let you investors of Wind know that within 48 hours the above new owners register has attracted 21 members already!
All members have proved their ownership and a register is now underway with a view of liasing with one another, wind authorities and appointing a solicitor.

I

imported_lane

Could anyone please respond to my query on staged payments please, possibly on the end of the old thread, basically just want to see if anybody has paid a originally planned staged payment in January, I haven't see as yet.

I

imported_kristopher

Could anyone please respond to my query on staged payments please, possibly on the end of the old thread, basically just want to see if anybody has paid a originally planned staged payment in January, I haven't see as yet.

B

brendon

To our esteemed investors who are interested in the construction of Wind Towers, I will be posting pictures and videos of the progress of the site. Now with the pictures and the videos that I have posted so far, I assume that you all know that construction has not been halted, in either construction sites and it is active and construction is going on. And regarding JAFZA, once I get hold of all the accurate information needed, I will be posting explanations. With this I am posting pictures of the site

G

GIRESH

So finally can someone tell me is Windtower is a good investment or no.

I am now confused reading the material on this post .

Can some one give the facts and stop miss leading the investors like me.

thankyou

DIMPLE

I

investor 1

dear,

it is true that there has been a big delay in construction, nevertheless you can view live on wind tower's website through a placed webcam that the construction work goin on now at high speed, the appartments design are awesome i encourage buying in such a distinguished building

Status
Not open for further replies.