Why the fear of a property crash???

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MASHH

I really just wanted to write this from a banking finance background and being in the property market for almost 4 years now..

Real estate has always been and will always be the #1 secure investment for a short or but more specifically for a long term period.

whats happening in Dubai now is basically the market is stablizing which is obvious due to the credit crisis...people compare the credit crunch in the states and UK to Dubai where as in Dubai we dnt pay taxes and the rates are MUCH MORE cheaper then the rates in the states + all reports from UK, states still assures that Dubai's market is still number one for all investors..

I believe there is still a huge demand in the property market in Dubai but the only problem everyone is suffering from is FINANCE which hopefully will be resolved in the coming 2-6 months max..

If the property market crash one day (inshallah it wont) it will revive really fast, what we are looking at is alot of exaguration in the prices from all developers and the huge number of projects coming out on a daily basis and still all whats done from each developer is ready projects that can be counted by fingers..

Anyways just wanted to share an opinion...

Rgds,
Mashh

W

Wannaberich

Dubai will recover and grow strong again.In a years time when the worlds economies start to recover,you will see many off-plans launched again.There will be a big surge in prices as there has been in the past.Not only will prices surpass what they were a few months ago,they will shoot way past.

R

Roshan

I really just wanted to write this from a banking finance background and being in the property market for almost 4 years now..

Real estate has always been and will always be the #1 secure investment for a short or but more specifically for a long term period.

whats happening in Dubai now is basically the market is stablizing which is obvious due to the credit crisis...people compare the credit crunch in the states and UK to Dubai where as in Dubai we dnt pay taxes and the rates are MUCH MORE cheaper then the rates in the states + all reports from UK, states still assures that Dubai's market is still number one for all investors..

I believe there is still a huge demand in the property market in Dubai but the only problem everyone is suffering from is FINANCE which hopefully will be resolved in the coming 2-6 months max..

If the property market crash one day (inshallah it wont) it will revive really fast, what we are looking at is alot of exaguration in the prices from all developers and the huge number of projects coming out on a daily basis and still all whats done from each developer is ready projects that can be counted by fingers..

Anyways just wanted to share an opinion...

Rgds,
Mashh
For Dubai to survive, there has to be a drastic price correction on the prices which the developer is offering.

If there are still going to charge the Dhs 3500 to Dhs 6000 psf, they will not have any takers.

Regards

Roshan

Status
Not open for further replies.