ad

Why is Lubbock - Texas one of the Top-Performing Real Estate Market in the USA?

M

mosesfernandes987

Lubbock’s flourishing local economy, which includes a diverse profile of in-demand businesses and a well-documented history of year-over-year gain, is one of the key factors that make it an excellent real estate investment market.

The healthcare business in Lubbock employs over 17,000 people and pays $53 million in wages, significantly improving the area’s quality of life. Education also has a significant role in driving growth, real estate development, and new job creation. Higher education institutions are excellent market features because they ensure a steady supply of rental accommodation for incoming students. The primary conclusion is that real estate investors will have minimal difficulty filling vacancies or reselling restored homes for a profit (ROI).

The annualized returns on a typical $250,000 property as real estate investment in Lubbock are significantly higher than those in Los Angeles, New York, or San Francisco. The minimal upfront costs mean a lower financial barrier to entry, and there are a variety of viable properties available. Maximizing your return on investment is critical for success, and market dynamics make it simple to do so in this area.

So, based on some factual understanding, it is pretty much clear that Lubbock is going to be sought as prime property by novice as well as seasoned real estate investors.

Also, other investors, lenders, or advisors, please feel free to share your thoughts on this!

R

royalkleb

this is what I have found on this topic:
While Austin certainly isn’t as cosmopolitan as New York, San Francisco, or Los Angeles, it does have all of the “big city” amenities any buyer could want plus warm weather to boot. Austin is also becoming a Southern hub for large tech companies such as Oracle, Google and Tesla; in January 2020 Austin was the second-fastest-growing Metro area for jobs in the country.

While the median home value is over $300,000, the median list price for an Austin home isn’t much above the national median ($320,000 in 2020, according to The Mortgage Reports). In fact, there are still many single-family home options for under $300,000 in the Austin Metro Area. Between affordability and job growth, analysts predict Austin will continue to be a top market in 2021 and beyond based on population growth alone; Census Bureau data shows from 2010-2019 Austin was the fastest growing metro area in the country. The city fell to #6 in growth in 2020, but is still experiencing record expansion, with the Austin Housing and Planning Department expecting the metro area to grow by 2% year over year until 2050.

B

BolyySwtroog1

Hmm, yes, I also heard something about Lubbock.
Quite a promising place, but it seems to me that Austin, although more difficult, is still more promising for real estate investment. I have heard that Austin is becoming the IT capital of the USA and therefore a lot of housing is already being built there and it would be profitable to invest in it, because in 10 years it will be extremely relevant and expensive to sell. Many also invest in real estate outside the United States. A friend of mine bought a property on grupoecoquintas.com in order to open a foreign LLC, if I'm not mistaken. Therefore, you should not follow the trends in the world and be guided better by common sense and your experience.

B

bernetec

If I were looking for an IT capital, I wouldn't be limited only to the territory of the United States in my search. Do you know that many countries issue digital visas? You can get a long-term visa in another country even if you're a freelancer without a stable job. In Bermuda, authorities don't even ask for proof of your salary to open a visa. If I worked in IT, I'd live for several months in different countries or look for a cute townhouse for sale Philippines. But I'm a firefighter, and Austin seems like a great place to move to, haha.

J

James King

Hello, I am new. First post. I moved to USA some years back, from the UK, and settled in San Antonio -- which comes into the SA-Austin-Dallas corridor which I discover is booming. I want to know about how to start a flip business i.e. buy-upgrade-sell in and around SA-Austin corridor. As I see it, there are two major hurdles to overcome: (1) how do you identify a property at the right price to flip in a short time? and (2) are there lenders who can finance such a plan -- at what cost? Any tips would be very welcome. Thanks.