why invest in Real Estate?

Z

zainelia

1. Real Estate Values Appreciate - this is especially true for areas where there is high demand for properties. Condominiums in cosmopolitan and highly populated cities, for example, can cost an arm and a leg but there it is very unlikely for these properties to depreciate in value especially if they are well maintained. Because of the ever growing world population and the increasing population density in cities, there will always be a demand for real estate. It’s your choice whether you want to be the one renting in the future or if it’s you renting out valuable space.

2. Real Estate Investment offers good profit - Investing in real estate is a proven method of increasing net worth and with a few sound decisions can earn you great profits.

sextant

sextant

I agree with you, however it is very important that every buyer does his homeworks before signing any contracts.
They need to ask the rights questions to the agent to validate the quality of the investment (location, expected occupancy, hidden costs etc). <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
D

davidhd

Yes real estate is good investment but it depends on the location of investment. If you are investing in some saturated location then you might get low returns.

M

Miley Tipton

Investment needs real effort to understand ups and downs... and when it comes to RE then you have to clear the dust from your brain and need to use it.... To make big money... from it..

PureFX

PureFX

Good information and all, but I have no idea why people post it. : P

M

Miley Tipton

Good information and all, but I have no idea why people post it. : P
what ???

I didn't get you what you wanna say ... you want to say that posting here is a kinda useless thing....

M

madison85

Many investors intentionally purchase properties at a value because they lack some feature or could use some improvements in condition or amenities. They have calculated that the value of the improvements will exceed the cost, resulting in an immediate increase in equity.

C

Carrébleu-Immobilier

In my career I have worked in many Emerging markets and have found that usually the potential profits have already been taken out of the investment by the developer or real estate agent. Also return from rentals is always far lower then promised.

Since the recession kicked in I have been working in the South of France in between Nice and Cannes in a place called Antibes / Juan les Pins and I have been surprised at the investment potential. Granted the investments are not the 70% returns promised by Dubai (and you see where that went) however more modest BUT good returns in capital growth and rentability. If you buy the right property in the right location it will pay you back in spades.

I deal with clients that want to have their holiday home pay for itself in capital appreciation and rental returns and there are places in France that will do this for you. We are finding in this area of france that it is very popular not only by the British, Russians and Scandinavians however by the Parisians wanting to purchase their holiday home here aswell as a strong local market. All of this is making this particular area shake off the recession blues quicker then most other areas France.

Penny Cooper

Penny Cooper

Penny Cooper

Yes, investing in real estates is really a good thing, some of the crucial decisions brings you a huge amount of profits and real estates plays an important role in major and developed cities:laugh:

S

Solonge

Frankly I would be more inclined to invest in UK property. Properties throughout the rest of Europe are far more fragile. As a Brit trying to move back we have lost over 100k on our French Dordogne property and our old house which we sold to move to here...in Berkshire is now 30k above the value it was in 2009.