Why are you buying abroad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hollsmos

I work on an American TV show that is called 'House Hunters International.' We're trying to find people to profile on the show who are moving abroad. Here is some info on the program and if you are and don't plan on packing up your current residence for the next few weeks we may be able to do a show with you! Or if you plan to buy a vacation property we would be interested too. (No investment only please!)

HOUSE HUNTERS INTERNATIONAL is one of the most popular programs on Home and Garden Television (HGTV) in the United States. Our show also airs internationally.

It is a half-hour documentary style show that features real estate agents and their home-buying clients as they hunt for that perfect new home.

We are looking for English-speaking clients who are buying property abroad to be featured on our show. The buyer can be purchasing a house, condominium or vacation home (any size or price is okay).

HOUSE HUNTERS INTERNATIONAL airs in over 91 million households in the United States, as well as several countries around the world, including the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Finland and the Middle East.

Your real estate agent will receive $1500 US dollars for participation in a taped episode and the buyers will also receive $1500 US dollars for their participation in a taped episode. At the end of the process, we’ll provide a copy of the finished show for the agent and buyer to keep – a professional documentary starring the agent, the client(s) and their new home.

About the show:
From touring houses to making offers, each episode of HOUSE HUNTERS INTERNATIONAL highlights the experiences of finding and purchasing a property. Each episode breaks down as follows:
* First, we meet the buyers in their current residence to find out what type of property they are looking to purchase and what they would like in a new home. They give us a tour of their current residence.
* Then, we meet the agent who discusses the home buying trends in the area and shows the clients three comparable properties that suit their needs.
* Finally, the clients select a property to purchase and the episode ends with the homebuyers already moved into their new home.

Please view our show if you have not seen it. You will see how beautifully it promotes the area where the buyers are purchasing their home and how the estate agent and buyer are featured.

To view House Hunters International log onto:
log onto the website youtube and search for House Hunters International.

If you are interested in finding out more about the show, please email or call me in Los Angeles at (818) 205-0642 or let me know if you would like me to call you. I would be happy to discuss the program in greater detail with you.

Thanks for your time!
Holly

Status
Not open for further replies.