Who Are Your Developers And What Agent And Who Owns The Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeremy bright

Talking To A Friend On The Forum And We Are Getting Confused As To Who Owns What With Some Of The Developments The Way It Looks To Me Is A Company Like El-riad Buy Land From The Government Then What Happens Do They Plan A Development And Look For Some One To Fiance It Or Are They Asked Just To Build On That Land By Some One Else All Sounds Confusing To Me

D

dave99

Many variations

Talking To A Friend On The Forum And We Are Getting Confused As To Who Owns What With Some Of The Developments The Way It Looks To Me Is A Company Like El-riad Buy Land From The Government Then What Happens Do They Plan A Development And Look For Some One To Fiance It Or Are They Asked Just To Build On That Land By Some One Else All Sounds Confusing To Me
Really big companies buy very large plots direct from the Government (Central or Local),then sell on to smaller companies or builders or developers who in turn many decide to build or sub-divide the plots and re-sell until someone eventually decides to build.

What may be confusing is that you may not get to know who the owner is until you see a contract since there could be several layers of Marketing companies in between you and the owner, who may not be the builder or the developer, just the land owner, or even a partnership between any of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.