Who are AWA Properties and has anyone had dealings with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PETE90

Hi has anyone had any dealings with AWA Properties and if so how genuine are they?

I'm not the only one who has received and email from these people regarding a transfer of a non started property to another. They do sound like Property Brokers which is another question how worthy are Property Brokers in Dubai who claim they can exchange one property that has never got off the ground and can exchange your funds from your previous developer to a development that is 12-18 months from completion. I can't help but feel that if Dubai Property Brokers were that good then this forum would be half empty with us all resorting to these people.

So who are AWA PROPERTIES and how genuine are Dubai Property Brokers?

Cheers

Pete

G

georgihh

Hi has anyone had any dealings with AWA Properties and if so how genuine are they?

I'm not the only one who has received and email from these people regarding a transfer of a non started property to another. They do sound like Property Brokers which is another question how worthy are Property Brokers in Dubai who claim they can exchange one property that has never got off the ground and can exchange your funds from your previous developer to a development that is 12-18 months from completion. I can't help but feel that if Dubai Property Brokers were that good then this forum would be half empty with us all resorting to these people.

So who are AWA PROPERTIES and how genuine are Dubai Property Brokers?

Cheers

Pete
AWA properties are the smaller brother of all other properties. All of them are from the same school and have the same agenda. :hahaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.