Which rug to choose?

Which rug seems better fitting this room?

• 1st one (grey)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 2nd one (greenish)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 3rd one (blueish)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
B

BeardDemon

Which rug do you like more? I am leaning towards the last one (blueish).

M

Mirodemi

Consider the second variant - greenish, it compliments the interior in a great way. But it seems to be a small size. Is it possible to increase the size of the rug?

B

BeardDemon

Consider the second variant - greenish, it compliments the interior in a great way. But it seems to be a small size. Is it possible to increase the size of the rug?
Yeah, I was just picking the style. The rug should be much bigger, I guess.

V

venuti

The third one also seems good because blue rugs and blue sofas can create a calming and serene atmosphere in a room. The two colors can also complement each other well, making for a stylish and cohesive look.

B

BeardDemon

Thanks for all the insights guys, but the post is not relevant anymore! I'm still using this 'try on' feature though, it's fun.

I

interradian652

We are project funder with our cutting edge and group capital fund we can finance your signatory projects and help you to enhance your business plan, our financial instrument can be used for purchase of good from any manufacturer irrespective of location. We specialized in BG, SBLC, MT103,Non collateral loan for both personal and Business,The financial instrument can be invested into High Yield Trading Program(HYTP) or Private Placement Program (PPP).Intermediaries/Consultant ts/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.$1 million and above
contact Email: [email protected]