ad

Which property markets are you targeting for 2015?

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
The last decade or so has been a very volatile time for the worldwide real estate market with no individual country having escaped the economic downturn. While it would be right to say that some markets have performed better than others, with the Australian and Dubai markets a prime example along with London, real estate [...]

Click to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to Which property markets are you targeting for 2015?

W

Winecountry

Yeah, Nice article. Good analysis of the market trends. In Emerging real estate market, India is becomes first.

D

darrenpropertyinvestor

Personally I'm sticking to the UK market although I can see why people might start looking at potential gains further afield. Nice article though.

E

ellend5

Is anyone involved in the Solar City development in India? If so do you have any information or advice?

L

LucasDrape22

Real estate value is always increasing everywhere. I am waiting for affordable deal in Australia and have my own property.

A

AshleyJohnson

Banned
Real Estate Alabama

Interesting Article Real estate value is always increasing to everyone.

W

Winecountry

Yeah, Nice article. Real estate market is booming sector in every country. US market is very challenging.

A

AshleyJohnson

Banned
Really a nice article.Real estate investment is really a good investment.

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
While I think there will be many opportunities in the worldwide real estate market during 2015 there is an argument for sticking with markets that you already know. Are you brave enough to venture overseas?