Which Off Plan Development?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

metlofts

Hi,

I'm specifically looking for a new prelaunch or offplan development in Dubai (not Ajman, RAK, etc). My budget is betweek £40k and £60k. I appreciate it'll be a studio for this price, does anyone have any information about such a project or am i looking for the impossible...

Any good agents anyone have used for their purchase would also be useful.

Thanks,

Roy

K

koko_koko

HI

Hi,

I'm specifically looking for a new prelaunch or offplan development in Dubai (not Ajman, RAK, etc). My budget is betweek £40k and £60k. I appreciate it'll be a studio for this price, does anyone have any information about such a project or am i looking for the impossible...

Thanks,

Roy
Hi Roy.

Send me mail on [email protected]

J

jorgio12

Hi,

Thanks,

Roy
Hi Roy
I used someone called Go west Buyer agents whats good about him is that you tell him your budget and citeria and he finds you what you need. you said you want the impossible, He definatly found the cheapest lucrative deal for me when everybody else said no way.

S

stylinexpat

Hi,

Thanks,

Roy
You will be lucky if you find something like a studio on the outskirts of Dubai these days for 60K GBP. Not easy to find anything nice for that price. Be careful or deals that are too good to be true. If you have to go to court in Dubai you will end up with nothing, especially if it is a case against a local. Their laws here are not set up yet, especially to protect foreign investors or businessmen.

I know this as I have been through their local court systems here in Dubai and even though I won the court case I never collected a single Fils and this has been 4 years and counting now:( Don't be mislead by the blue skies;)

D

DubaiDMC

Hi Roy
I used someone called Go west Buyer agents whats good about him is that you tell him your budget and citeria and he finds you what you need. you said you want the impossible, He definatly found the cheapest lucrative deal for me when everybody else said no way.
guess who he works for.....

U

U.A.E.1973

Hi Roy,

I too have been looking for opportunities in Dubai, I know a few years ago you would have been able to secure apartments with this budget, but now after a lot of development and housing appreciation you will be very lucky to find any half decent studio within this budget. I would suggest you do one of two things, if you are looking for investment purpose's consider a few of the other Emirates where you can still get very good returns within a budget of 40-60k or increase your budget.

Regards
Paul... P.S If you want any other guidance private message me and I may be able to point you in the right direction.

kk1974

kk1974

If one is not going to hold on to the unit, there are plenty of 20 or 30% down rest at the completion deals available. In that way you can still buy properties in dubai, and offload them when they appreciate.

I have seen deals where even these 20% are spread over 2 years...

M

metlofts

If one is not going to hold on to the unit, there are plenty of 20 or 30% down rest at the completion deals available. In that way you can still buy properties in dubai, and offload them when they appreciate.

Can you provide some examples of these deals?

kk1974

kk1974

Can you provide some examples of these deals?
There is a Berlin Business Tower by Premier Group in Liwan.

5% now
5% 15th July 2008 (Subject to commencement of Construction)
5% 15th October 2008 (Subject to commencement of Piling & Shoring)
5% 15th January 2009 (Subject to Completion of Basements)
80% Upon Completion

How better can it get?

All sold out, you can pick up resales for around 7-8% premium, 5-6% on whole floors.

M

memo123

Bless You , U Are So Right

You will be lucky if you find something like a studio on the outskirts of Dubai these days for 60K GBP. Not easy to find anything nice for that price. Be careful or deals that are too good to be true. If you have to go to court in Dubai you will end up with nothing, especially if it is a case against a local. Their laws here are not set up yet, especially to protect foreign investors or businessmen.

I know this as I have been through their local court systems here in Dubai and even though I won the court case I never collected a single Fils and this has been 4 years and counting now:( Don't be mislead by the blue skies;)
The first thing they tell u is to go to court , and u see ur self all alone and the local doesnt even show up , i like the fils part, we come from the same place
Memo

M

memo123

dear all
I am looking for a residential property in business bay or the lagoons
so if you know of any pls pm me
regards

Fal Pat

Fal Pat

Hi,

Thanks,

Roy
Hi Roy,

You can contact me on birfals at gmail dot com. You can definitely get a studio at GBP 60K and that too in a very interesting location.

Fal

I

investorppty

There is a Berlin Business Tower by Premier Group in Liwan.

5% now
5% 15th July 2008 (Subject to commencement of Construction)
5% 15th October 2008 (Subject to commencement of Piling & Shoring)
5% 15th January 2009 (Subject to Completion of Basements)
80% Upon Completion

How better can it get?

All sold out, you can pick up resales for around 7-8% premium, 5-6% on whole floors.
Please can you PM me some more information on investment opportunities with similar payment plans..These are good for only only short term but long term investments too....anything in Abu Dhabi?

M

memo123

what are you trying to say ?

do u mean we should not hold the unit and flip it ASAP ? I really didnt get what u said

Status
Not open for further replies.