Where to go when you want to sell your IC fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

G.invester

To help investors of IC please log on gulf news web site properties section and select in the search box residential and you are done. It will show you alot of agencies wanting apartments in IC.
Hope this tip will new investors cash in fast :)

L

Lsab

Thank you - I'll have a look now :).....

....... couldn't find it! Can you post the actual link? I know you can't put www. etc as you're a junior member but if you leave out the www and write DOT where appropriate it should be acceptable.

Many thanks

Last edited:
G

G.invester

go to
gnads4u d o t c o m

OR

google gulf news property dubai

C

Cluster King

Link

Here is the link : GNAds4U.com - Properties

Thank you - I'll have a look now :).....

....... couldn't find it! Can you post the actual link? I know you can't put www. etc as you're a junior member but if you leave out the www and write DOT where appropriate it should be acceptable.

Many thanks

L

Lsab

Thank you both. I was able to find that bit but I think I'm being a bit thick as I can't find all the agents asking for IC properties :eek:

I

iahmed

Thank you so much though I do now feel extremely stupid - if I'd just scrolled down the page I would have seen them :eek:
Hi,

I think I can help you in selling your apartment. Send me complete details andd your selling price.

Regards,

Imtiaz Ahmed
050-4526729

L

Lsab

Hi Imtiaz,

In fact we have been in touch before now - you were very helpful. I'll PM you again with details.

eyeC

eyeC

wherever you will go you will sell your property fast...just say i want to sell

and

people will rush for your property...this situation is called a sellers market

L

Lsab

well i wish somebody would tell that to IC buyers - we haven't got a buyer yet, despite agents telling us that it'll be easy to sell!!

eyeC

eyeC

well the only reason buying and selling is on hold is becouse nakheel is slow with registering individual titles

either its becouse they want to push new properties to the market or its just a big mess as you know its a new market only few years old and everything is going so fast

L

Lsab

yep, yóure right and of course it's not helped by the elusive building owner.

We did want to get it sold fairly quickly but we're in a position now where we can wait

Z

zombie

Hi there, there seems to be a problem between Nakheel & the Land Dept. I spoke to one of the agents yesterday, I am in the market for a studio, he mentioned that Nakheel is not entertaining resale transfers at all. Therefore any sale or purchase of property in the Clusters other than CBD have to be based on a Power of Attorney attested by the courts, but not really complete & difficult to enforce as & when Nakheel reopens resale transfers.

Does anyone know anything else to/contrary??

Would love to know.

Thanks

I

iahmed

Hi there, there seems to be a problem between Nakheel & the Land Dept. I spoke to one of the agents yesterday, I am in the market for a studio, he mentioned that Nakheel is not entertaining resale transfers at all. Therefore any sale or purchase of property in the Clusters other than CBD have to be based on a Power of Attorney attested by the courts, but not really complete & difficult to enforce as & when Nakheel reopens resale transfers.

Does anyone know anything else to/contrary??

Would love to know.

Thanks
Buildings and units have always been supposed to be registered with the Land Registeration department. When Nakheel sold the buildings to other developers, agents, owners etc, they should have gone and got the buildings and the units registered with the land registeration by paying 1.5% of the OP. Which they did not do. Now when they have to do it, they have to pay a lum sum amount to the Land registeration. Imagine ARY have, lets say 40 buildnings, each worth 35 million. 1.5% of 35 million is 525,000, multiply that with 40 is AED 21 MILLION. This is what they have to pay to get the buildings registered along with the documents.

Now take for example a building owned by Tamweel, Morocco I7, when they sold the units they collected an undated check of 1.5% value from each owner and have given to the land registeration department. So for their buildings there are no issues.

At present when one wants to sell or purchase it is done on an MOU, with an added asssurance of POA.

We have been able to sell a number of units but a great level of trust is required in this kind of a deal.

So, if you can trust your agent, then you should be able to sell your units within a couple of weeks.

Imtiaz

A

askin07

Video of a Studio Apt in England Cluster

There's a link to a video of a Studio Apartment in England Cluster in InternationalCityDXB website. This unit has a balcony...

V

vivek117

Interested to buy

Hi Lesb

I am an end user and looking for a small appt for my family to live

Plz suggest if you are interested in selling so that we can make a deal directly

You can contact me on vivek117atyahoodotcom or +971559531723

well i wish somebody would tell that to IC buyers - we haven't got a buyer yet, despite agents telling us that it'll be easy to sell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.