where to buy

M

miler

I want to buy a home in chandigarh but don't know where to buy and which place is good for me to invest.price is no bar.

S

shiprachandigarh

Miler,
If u want to buy property in and around Chandigarh,U need to answer few questions....1st Whats the aim of buying the property, 2. do u want residential or commercial ..3. If residential then do u want to stay there or u r looking for short term/long term appreciation or u want to give it out on rent...4. If commercial then r u looking for SCO or commercial/industrial plots 5. Is the aim short term gain or long term 6. Budget .... so on and so forth.

Depending on above querries only the property in chandigarh or any where else can be recommended to you.

However to give u a broad picture about the developments taking place in Tricity... The main areas where infrastructure developments are taking place at very rapid place are 1. Mohali /Zirakpur 2. Mullapur 3. Panchkula . Advantages of each.... Mohali/Zirakpur... Already a developed area with the newly constructed flats are also occupied...Proximity to Airport(International Airport in future) and Railway Station...On the National Highway to Delhi...Proximity to Stadium and Main BusStand...Proximity to Industrial Area of Mohali and Chandigarh..

Mulapur Declared new chandigarh by the state Govt..Proximity to PGI Hosp...Proposed highway to Baddi Industrial Area...A lot of Initiative by the Govt to declare green zone, Education Hubs and IT Hubs in this area..Disadvantage....Govt Policies change/non implemented in time..As of now not a developed are , will take5-7 years to fully develop it

Panchkula In Haryana.. Policies and implementation better compared to neighbouring states...Panchkula expanding towards East and South of Ghaghar river however development will take a few years to be seen fully..

Now after your decide on the questions I asked you , further insight about your query can b given

R

ranjankumar12

As the property dealers have in depth knowledge about property laws, rules and regulations, and documentation, it undoubtedly makes a sense to hire services of property dealers chandigarh to buy a Kothi in chandigarh , If you are planning to buy a house in chandigarh or Mohali offer you wide range of amazing options for a comfortable and peaceful living and you can also make a choice as per your requirements and needs.

D

dishu

I would prefer to buy home in Chandigarh "the city beautiful"

I

indiahomes2008

Miler you can buy a good property in Chandigarh as the city is very beautiful and less pollution compared to other major cities. So if you have clear answers to shiprah's all questions then you can log on too any popular real estate property website and check out the deals.

I

indiahomes2008

Mohali, Mullapur, Panchkula, Zirakpur are the good areas for real estate investment. But before investing try to do some local survey and do not forget to check the previous work of builder constructor.

R

RafaelJames

Panchkula is one of the most appropriate place to live.

S

sarvodya

Bahadurgarh, Noida, Gurgaon, Bhiwadi is the best location to buy a apartment and residential plots or land for investment or for living

B

bryansmo12

I will suggest you to buy home in Chandigarh, really beautiful city. But please tell us which kind of home you are looking little details will be better to provide you proper information.

S

shilpa

Banned
I guess mohali and zirakpur are the best places to invest.

L

leonch

Choices are different from person to person but i would like to suggest Mohali.