where to buy on the silver coast

V

Vojo

Hi

I'm thinking about buying a property on the silver coast. Does anyone have any recomendations in terms of where the hotspots are? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

V

Vinte

You have Figueira da Foz too.

It´s a beach area and one of the hotspots of the silver coast. It much depends on the kind of investment as said and if it´s for personal use, if you prefer a beach house, a more isolated one or other personal requirements.

M

MarcoSousa

The most picture perfect place I would recommend São Martinho do Porto. Its unique. Google it and see the photos. Now bare in mind its a small town.

O

Organics1

Can I ask why you are looking to invest in the Silver Coast?

MarilynS

MarilynS

Sao Martinho Campsite

Hi
I am buying off-plan in Sao Martinho - it looks a lovely resort and I'm quite excited - except - I was told that the campsite - by the beach and right opposite my apartment - was due to be relocated and the site to become more dunes - a nature reserve of sorts. I've tried to understand translations of various local websites which seem to be discussing this matter but does anyone know what is happening?:confused:

N

Ninakula

Figueira da Foz - beautiful beaches, mountains, forests and all mod cons plus great roads and easy to reach everywhere.
After living in several places in Central Portugal - I haven't found anywhere better - highly recommended!!!!

MarilynS

MarilynS

Sounds good - and only an hour away from Sao Martinho too.

MarilynS

MarilynS

Yes - we've already added Obidos to our sightseeing list.

P

portugalweb

You can buy in obidos. there are amazing prices too.

omostra06

omostra06

Figueira da Foz - beautiful beaches, mountains, forests and all mod cons plus great roads and easy to reach everywhere.
After living in several places in Central Portugal - I haven't found anywhere better - highly recommended!!!!

Just been there last weekend, it is indeed a lovely place,:)

S

Soares22

I would recommend you to buy in an establish and secure resort, Praia del Rey is a really establish, so your investment is safe! and a beautiful place as well.

G

goisproperty

•Only work with estate agents licensed with the Instituto da Construção e do Imobiliário (INCI),in possession of an Identity Card and a genuine and valid licence number. (Some agents have been known to falsify a licence number.) You should always ask to see this number. If in any doubt, take a note of the number and contact INCI who will check it out for you.

Websites that state they are licensed companies are not necessarily so – look for their licence number and check it with INCI.

J

jodoyle

Hi

I'm thinking about buying a property on the silver coast. Does anyone have any recomendations in terms of where the hotspots are? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
hi just wondering did you buy yet I am buying Ariea Branca beside lourinha