where to buy, how much

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shields 1

Hi all, I'm new to this site and Bulgarian property!
my brother and i have some money to invest (maybe longterm) i was wondering if you could give me some ideas about where to invest in Bulgaria?

we are looking for something close to a good beach (doesn't have to be frontline, can be 15-20 mins away) preferably a larger property that we can use for holidays for a few years before we sell.

if the property needs work, this is also not a problem as we are both in the construction industry.

could you also give me an idea of prices for a 2/3 bed house in the areas you have in mind.
i ve heard about starting a company to alleviate the foreigners rule ( is this subject tabbo on here?)

B

Buying Homes Overseas

hey,

If you can let me know more about your criteria, i can put together a profile of available land and property in Bulgaria.

There are thousands of property and land plots available from various agents and developers, so it would be best to break down exactly what you want and we can see what we can find for you.

All the best in your search.

S

shields 1

Hi, thanks for the fast response. i am looking for a resale only, something that needs a little work is fine. as far as areas go? don 't know, thats what i want to know

J

jvizman

How are the prpoety taxes in this area and the capital gain taxes for foriegners?

B

Buying Homes Overseas

I would suggest you can find a 2/3 bed house from £35,000 in good condition. I am sure you can find something much cheaper but it depends on how much of a renovation project you are prepared to undertake. How soon were you looking at moving on this? It is not compulsory to set up a company but it can be advantageous depending on your personal circumstances and what you are buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.