Where is your favorite place to buy investment properties? Why?

C

cpalmer

Hey all,

I'm interested to hear where everyone likes to buy? What reasons do you have to keep going back to those specific markets?

M

myles29

Honestly, I haven't tried investing in other places besides Canada, but that's because I had such a good experience there. The value of the properties continues to rise until now. Also, the different availability of financing options for investors is a huge plus. I'm even looking to buy my fourth property here: https://www.opushomes.com/communities/whitby-meadows/.

C

cpalmer

Hey Miles,

If you ever want to explore other avenues of off-market properties that are in the USA, my company has a free to join marketplace of distressed, off market deals. Message me directly if you'd like more information!

B

bernetec

I noticed that more and more people are starting to buy property in countries that are not the most obvious for investment. For example, the Balkans are considered a good destination. Bulgaria and Montenegro are small countries, but many Europeans buy houses there. The beaches of these countries are considered excellent resorts, and even if you are not going to live there, you can always rent out the property to tourists. I think this is a good idea. If I was in the real estate acquisition as my main activity, I would formally advise this to all clients. It is important to know about grant cardone net worth.

D

Dora Wi

I think a good tactic is to look for up-and-coming neighborhoods which are/were not in good shape until recently but the city is making efforts to improve it and/or give the area a specific purpose.

E

ElosMight

For some years now, I have understood that the best way to invest my money is by buying real estate properties. I tried different agents and real estate companies, but the property buying company is the best one with which I work now. I love that I can do all the work from a distance, and I don't lose time on meetings. On top of that, some properties increase and decrease their value year by year, and when I want to sell them, they are the fastest and the most convenient option. I don't pay a group of agents, they give me tips on saving money, and I don't lose time or gas to drive to meetings.

Z

zivakrealtygroup

Investors are trying to invest in the real estate market in Nashville, Tennessee. The biggest reason behind this investment is that the value of the properties has booming.