Where have you bought in Egypt and why

Status
Not open for further replies.
realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Yes, he wasn't very clear. I think when he posted the advert someone replied before we could delete it.
yeah seems as you said Isab and till now he didn't come back again here

L

Louise-UK

Just wondering if anyone else on the forum has bought at Veranda in Sahl Hasheesh. It was our first overseas investment and we are very pleased with what we have bought although found the idea a bit daunting to start with. A friend of ours has also reserved an apartment there and they already have quite a collection of property in Hurghada and Sahl Hasheesh- something to aspire to! Does anyone have any photos showing how work is progressing on the site as we won't be able to get out there for a while yet.

R

reda1904

after living in Hurghada for 5 years mostley renting, tried too many different places, since i got back from UK, i found that Al Hilal area is the best for me and my partner. the place is devided in to same size peices of land, villas or apartments in villas, and very quite, no traffic noise, cars and the other stuff. well, its close to every where with an access to beach and the best i like about it is when we go in the afternoon to walk our dog. my second choice will be eather Pyramis2 or Palma Resort. when it comes to it, there is British girl here who knows most of the developers in the real estate market in hurghad, she will get me better offer.

B

Bashir00

Lotus Breeze

I bought a studio at Lotus Breeze. I was attracted by its location, facilities, and of course prices that are within my budget. I thought I'll buy now since I can afford it because I see prices rising so rapidly. It took me some time to decide on developments because there are so many of them. I picked LB because of facilities and hope we'll have access to close by resorts.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Welcome to the forum Reda1904 and I hope that you find what you are looking for. There are many people on the forum who can help you with good advice based on their own experiences.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

Hi Jeremy I have only just seen your post; I didn't have much time for looking on the forum during my visit; even less for visiting the massage parlour! My wife rarely saw me for the entire two weeks! However, we did achieve our objective and we found somewhere to live when we move out permanently next month.

queenie40something

queenie40something

after living in Hurghada for 5 years mostley renting, tried too many different places, since i got back from UK, i found that Al Hilal area is the best for me and my partner. the place is devided in to same size peices of land, villas or apartments in villas, and very quite, no traffic noise, cars and the other stuff. well, its close to every where with an access to beach and the best i like about it is when we go in the afternoon to walk our dog. my second choice will be eather Pyramis2 or Palma Resort. when it comes to it, there is British girl here who knows most of the developers in the real estate market in hurghad, she will get me better offer.
Hi and welcome. Nice to have another member on board that has / is living in Egypt.
There is an intros thread http://www.totallyproperty.com/egypt-property/7504-introductions.html where you can make a post and read about other forum members.

Regards

Alison

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I bought a studio at Lotus Breeze. I was attracted by its location, facilities, and of course prices that are within my budget. I thought I'll buy now since I can afford it because I see prices rising so rapidly. It took me some time to decide on developments because there are so many of them. I picked LB because of facilities and hope we'll have access to close by resorts.
Dear Bashir
Congratulation for your choice and welcome on board on our online family

R

reda1904

My partner and I are undecided whether to carry on renting in Hurghada and invest in Sahl Hasheesh or to buy something in Hurghada itself. We have lived in Hurghada for sometime now and like it but when thinking about the best investment for the future maybe Sahl is the better option. Anyone got the answer?

L

Lsab

My partner and I are undecided whether to carry on renting in Hurghada and invest in Sahl Hasheesh or to buy something in Hurghada itself. We have lived in Hurghada for sometime now and like it but when thinking about the best investment for the future maybe Sahl is the better option. Anyone got the answer?
Have you seen this thread for more thoughts on the subject?

http://www.totallyproperty.com/egypt-property/5290-reason-i-buy-resort-communities-such-el-gouna-sahl-hasheesh-etc-7.html

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

Sahl Hasheesh will be an amazing resort when everything is finished; you only have to look at El Gouna to see what will happen to prices. For pure investment it is the perfect choice. However, it depends why you are buying; if you live and work in the town then the cost of living will undoubtedly be lower and you will be living more as part of a local community instead of a largely 'tourist' community who will come and go. You have to weigh all of these things up before you decide.

T

The Smart Money

Just wondering if anyone else on the forum has bought at Veranda in Sahl Hasheesh. It was our first overseas investment and we are very pleased with what we have bought although found the idea a bit daunting to start with. A friend of ours has also reserved an apartment there and they already have quite a collection of property in Hurghada and Sahl Hasheesh- something to aspire to! Does anyone have any photos showing how work is progressing on the site as we won't be able to get out there for a while yet.
Louise, I am contemplating investing in Veranda but im still undecided :confused: (1st time buyer/investor too). The main attraction for me at the moment is the proposed long lead time (it gives sahl hasheesh opportunity to gentrify) come Q4 2010, Sahl Hasheesh will be well on the way to emulating the success seen in el gouna in my opinion, its just taking that next step.

out of interest what were the reasons you invested in Veranda? which agent and solictor did you use?

Steve

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Louise, I am contemplating investing in Veranda but im still undecided :confused: (1st time buyer/investor too). The main attraction for me at the moment is the proposed long lead time (it gives sahl hasheesh opportunity to gentrify) come Q4 2010, Sahl Hasheesh will be well on the way to emulating the success seen in el gouna in my opinion, its just taking that next step.

out of interest what were the reasons you invested in Veranda? which agent and solictor did you use?

Steve
what exactly you need to know smart money :)

P

Peter07

I've just paid a reservation fee to the Agent for a one bedroom On lotus Breeze, The development seems to be in a good location 150m from the beach and I am lucky to be having a sea view, Hughada seems to be an up and coming are for investment.
This is my first investment abroad so if anyone can give me tips on the process and pitfalls It would be appreciated

M

matt3965

I bought on the marlion...10% rent for 5 years, cashflow positive beach front. 4 weeks free use per year

Stacks up

M

matt3965

hi

yes the mortgage is guaranteed for 5 years at 10%...very competitive indeed.

I would be happy to send you through the details if you would like more info.

V

vix

yes the mortgage is guaranteed for 5 years at 10%...very competitive indeed.

I would be happy to send you through the details if you would like more info.
Hi, I can not pm you at the mo, but will do shortly. Thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.