Where do Egypt Property Buyers Come From?

Where do Egypt Property Buyers Come From?

• UK & Ireland

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • Germany, Holland & Benelux

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Southern Europe

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Russia & Former Eastern Block Countries

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
It will be interesting to see the results of the ages of property buyers in Egypt and many people will be interested to see where potential buyers come from. In particular to see if there is a relationship between country of origin and accessibility (frequency of flights, price etc). Please take a look at the attached poll!!

D

dave99

Nice idea but how can it work

Unless we have a spread of forum guests etc from all these countries how can a poll like this have any value. How pointless.

Since we only have one vote and most of us are English any guess what the result has to be.

It will be interesting to see the results of the ages of property buyers in Egypt and many people will be interested to see where potential buyers come from. In particular to see if there is a relationship between country of origin and accessibility (frequency of flights, price etc). Please take a look at the attached poll!!

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

Not so Pointless!

Many of us may be British but definately not all and Egypt is a lot more accessible from many European and former Eastern Block countries. Lets just see how it pans out in the weeks ahead.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

I didn't forget it; anyone buying from the US would come under 'other'. If the 'other' section gets too big we can expand and see where people come from. My bet is that the first four options will cover 90% of buyers. Let's see!

RedSeaVision.com

RedSeaVision.com

Unless we have a spread of forum guests etc from all these countries how can a poll like this have any value. How pointless.

Since we only have one vote and most of us are English any guess what the result has to be.
Dave99,
I think the poll will be interesting. Don't assume everyone is from the UK . I am from America, and from checking the poll so far, 50 % is from "other". It is not to determine which country has the highest points, it will be nice to see the many different people from different countries who have the same thing in common. The love of the Red Sea!

A

awahee123

Banned
There are a lot of russians in egypt then I think english and german

S

SuziQ2708

Good ol' blitey

I live in Warwickshire, England aged 44 ('til August!),my husband Jim is 47 :p

L

Lsab

We have several Russian members on the forum now, who are buying in Hurghada. Maybe they'll add to the poll :)

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
the most nationalities that buy in Egypt are English, German, and russian,
but each nationality have a different tast

L

Lsab

I know that there's a large contingent from the Gulf as well, George. Do you have much dealings with them? I'm not sure about Hurghada but I would assume that El Gouna has plenty of Gulf Arab buyers and I know that's the case in Cairo. (Alex too I think?)

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I know that there's a large contingent from the Gulf as well, George. Do you have much dealings with them? I'm not sure about Hurghada but I would assume that El Gouna has plenty of Gulf Arab buyers and I know that's the case in Cairo. (Alex too I think?)
that is correct Isab

R

rossantony

im an other

im not english, im a jersey bean, so i voted other, not for me, becuuse i have a british passport now, but for my latvian, american, belgian, and egyptian neighbours. out of all nationalities egyptians are the biggest owner group on my block, then russians, and then a motley crew of nut skinned pan-europeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.