Where and When

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all

I have started this new thread so you can all post where and when you will be in Egypt. You can also add / discuss any meeting points, dates etc.

One of the mods will then put the info in the calendar http://www.totallyproperty.com/calendar.php for you all to see as well.

Regards

Alison

L

lyndsay552

I will be in Hurghada 25 Apr till 09 May (the day before my 30th birthday :()

I'll be staying in Regency Towers and my Hubby and step son (16 please help!)

Anyone wants to meet up just let me know

Lyndsay

J

Jules334

Myself and husband Alex,will be in hurghada,Staying at British Resort from 9th May for 2 weeks.Thats a long time to spend with just one person...and we work together as well!Anyone able to help out,would be great to meet other buyers.We also have quite a good knowledge of wheres good to eat as we spent 2weeks there in november and ate out every night.
Jules*

Roger

Roger

Hi folks,

Will be out there 25th June to 9th July (hot, hot, hot!). Self, wife Sue and two girls 15 & 17. Expecting a lot of attention from the local lads again :eek:

Staying in El Gouna and, while the main idea is to lob around on the beach with maybe a trip to Luxor and some scuba diving, meeting up with some of you would be great, especially in Hurghada, as we don't know the place and are planning on buying there.

Mmmmm... hot day... few beers... good company...

<slaps self> wake up, wake up...

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi - all your dates have been put into the calendar.

P

petriec

Hi,

My name is Carol. Finally signed up to the forum. Will be in Hurghada 25th of April to 9th of May. On same flights as Lyndsay552. Look forward to meeting you Lyndsay. My other half will be working a few day while i'm there so if you need some female company and fancy a spot of lunch or shopping let me know.

Carol

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi folks,

Will be out there 25th June to 9th July (hot, hot, hot!). Self, wife Sue and two girls 15 & 17. Expecting a lot of attention from the local lads again :eek:

Staying in El Gouna and, while the main idea is to lob around on the beach with maybe a trip to Luxor and some scuba diving, meeting up with some of you would be great, especially in Hurghada, as we don't know the place and are planning on buying there.

Mmmmm... hot day... few beers... good company...

<slaps self> wake up, wake up...
Roger Hope to meet you while you are staying there :)
you will be staying in a hotel? or renting a flat?

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi,

My name is Carol. Finally signed up to the forum. Will be in Hurghada 25th of April to 9th of May. On same flights as Lyndsay552. Look forward to meeting you Lyndsay. My other half will be working a few day while i'm there so if you need some female company and fancy a spot of lunch or shopping let me know.

Carol
Welcome on Board Carol :) so where you bought in Hurghada? wish you best of luck
Regards
GEorge

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lsab

Hi Carol - not long to go then :) Welcome to the forum - if you've any questions or need any help navigating the forum, just give us a shout! Have you had a chance to look through the posts on the Introductions thread yet? If you fancy telling us a bit about yourself, where you've purchased (or are thinking of purchasing) etc, we'd love to hear from you.
Best wishes
Linda

ScottyMac

ScottyMac

Hi All,

Im in Hurghada with my Girl friend Bethan from the 29th of April for a week il probably stay in a hotel for a couple of days then stay in my appt A102 at Desert Pearl as soon as I can get a bed in it. Im mainly there to kit the place out this time so busy busy busy but if anyone wants to come on shopping sprees with us let me know :D

I think Bethan wouldnt mind letting me get on with the hard work for a day while she chills on the beach either so im sure shed be glad to meet you :D

Also its our 3 years while were out there so if anyone could reccomend a nice restrant to take her to that would be great.

Cheers all see you in the sun.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi All,

Im in Hurghada with my Girl friend Bethan from the 29th of April for a week il probably stay in a hotel for a couple of days then stay in my appt A102 at Desert Pearl as soon as I can get a bed in it. Im mainly there to kit the place out this time so busy busy busy but if anyone wants to come on shopping sprees with us let me know :D

I think Bethan wouldnt mind letting me get on with the hard work for a day while she chills on the beach either so im sure shed be glad to meet you :D

Also its our 3 years while were out there so if anyone could reccomend a nice restrant to take her to that would be great.

Sure Little Buudha & Hard Rock HUrghada

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi All,

Hi Scotty I have heard that the Tuscany restaurant at the Marriott is very good. The menu has an Italian flair with some Egyptian dishes modified for tourists. Dont think it is the cheapest though.

Roger

Roger

Roger Hope to meet you while you are staying there :)
you will be staying in a hotel? or renting a flat?
Hi George,

We'll be in a hotel in EL Gouna, so Hurghada's not a problem to travel to meet up. Not sure how things will go property-wise, but would like to meet you anyway :)

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi George,

We'll be in a hotel in EL Gouna, so Hurghada's not a problem to travel to meet up. Not sure how things will go property-wise, but would like to meet you anyway :)
Great just give me a call when you arrive Egypt to meet some where :) by the way did you got my email?

Roger

Roger

Great just give me a call when you arrive Egypt to meet some where :) by the way did you got my email?
I did, thanks George. I see prices creeping up all the time! Will PM you.

P

petriec

Thanks for your welcome to the forum messages. I have not bought in Hurghada yet but very keen to do so. Any advice is gratefully accepted. This forum seems to answer all my questions. I just wish ii had found it sooner. Very useful source of information. I think i have been reading all the posts for two weeks now and still not finished!!!!

Carol

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Thanks for your welcome to the forum messages. I have not bought in Hurghada yet but very keen to do so. Any advice is gratefully accepted. This forum seems to answer all my questions. I just wish ii had found it sooner. Very useful source of information. I think i have been reading all the posts for two weeks now and still not finished!!!!

Carol
if you tes what kind of property you are looking for, size, number of beds, size, location may be some one of us here can help you? so we need now information from you ;)

P

petriec

if you tes what kind of property you are looking for, size, number of beds, size, location may be some one of us here can help you? so we need now information from you ;)
Thanks :) Looking for a two/three bedroom apartment. Reasonable price with good finish and rental potential. I have spoken with Peter and hopefully will meet with him during my next visit.

L

lyndsay552

Hi,

Carol
Hi Carol, How's things? Good to see you got around to posting ;)

We'll have to arrange to meet in Gatwick, think we land at about 0830 and then it'll be the mad dash to the other terminal for the hurghada flight.

I'd love to meet up for lunch and as long as it isn't too hot head off shopping. I have a shopping list the length of my arm and as my move date has now jumped forward till about the end of July I'll have to get my act together.

Speak soon

Lyndsay