Where and When

W

wayne_harris

Hi All,
Just to let you know Ann and Myself will be in Hurghada 12th to 19th September,and 22nd December to 9th January.
Regards,
Rod & Ann.:):)
Hi Ya, where abouts will you be staying?

Dawn

pentax man

pentax man

Hi Dawn,
We shall be staying at the Hor Palace it was booked for the cost-cheap-not the connotations associated with the name:D:D:D we were hoping to stay at the apartment but chose the HP because it is close to the apartment.
Both of us are looking forward to visiting hurghada it will be our first time-hope we enjoy it.Xmas we will stay at the apartment all being well.
Regards,
Rod & Ann

W

wayne_harris

Hi Rod & Ann, We are going out to Hurghada on the 12th September, leaving from gatwick. We are in Regency Towers, where about are you? I have never been to egypt before and Wayne only went for a week on his own to look for a property. We have to get a notary, open a bank account and snag the apartment etc, so will be pretty busy this time round. Evenings we will be chilling out, hopefully.

Dawn

S

SuziQ2708

Hi Rod & Ann, We are going out to Hurghada on the 12th September, leaving from gatwick. We are in Regency Towers, where about are you? I have never been to egypt before and Wayne only went for a week on his own to look for a property. We have to get a notary, open a bank account and snag the apartment etc, so will be pretty busy this time round. Evenings we will be chilling out, hopefully.

Dawn
I'm really envious :p Got room for another one if I sneak in a suitcase ;)

W

wayne_harris

I'm really envious :p Got room for another one if I sneak in a suitcase ;)
Yeh sure! I cant wait, have never been to egypt and Wayne is really woriied that I wont like egypt or I wont like the apartment. I keep telling him it will be fine, bless him! We are hopeing that our apartment will definately be finished.

Dawn

S

SuziQ2708

Yeh sure! I cant wait, have never been to egypt and Wayne is really woriied that I wont like egypt or I wont like the apartment. I keep telling him it will be fine, bless him! We are hopeing that our apartment will definately be finished.

Dawn
They say Egypt is like marmite, you either love it or hate it. I hate marmite and adore Egypt :cool: I'll keep my fingers crossed that your apartment is finished and you manage to get everything sorted. Look forward to reading all about it when you return :)

W

wayne_harris

They say Egypt is like marmite, you either love it or hate it. I hate marmite and adore Egypt :cool: I'll keep my fingers crossed that your apartment is finished and you manage to get everything sorted. Look forward to reading all about it when you return :)
Thanks Suzi, I think I will like it, and I already like the apartment through the photos and video I have seen. I'm so looking forward to the sun! Yes I will def tell you all about it when we get back.

Dawn

pentax man

pentax man

Hi Dawn,
We are in hurghada village apartments unfortunately not going to be finished for approx 6 weeks according to Sigma.So we will spend the time looking for bits and pieces for the apartment-tv etc.Also flying from Gatwick with XL.
Regards,
Rod & Ann.

Last edited:
W

wayne_harris

Hi Dawn,
We are in hurghada village apartments unfortunately not going to be finished for approx 6 weeks according to Sigma.So we will spend the time looking for bits and pieces for the apartment-tv etc.Also flying from Gatwick with XL.
Regards,
Rod & Ann.
Hi I wonder if we are on the same flight, ours is early morning with XLA, is that the same as yours? Thats what it has on our tickets. So we are staying in a hotel for the night because its so early and the traffic is unpredictable.

Dawn

W

wellheld

Calendar dates

Hi All, I will be in Hurghada from 9thSept to 6th Dec then, hopefully, back after christmas. I am in Jewel in the Crown(apt ready but not development) which is on the road to Hurghada from the Hurghada end of the pedestrian street, so not too far from you Dawn, or Rod and Ann. And anyone else?
It would be nice, for me anyway, if we could all meet up one evening, nights during Ramadam can get quite interesting, and VERY lively, (and everyone is sober!!!) I will pm (if I can?) when I get my local mobile no. (approx £10 for sim and credit which lasted a 2 week holiday, and more)
5 days and counting, woo hoo, goodbye rain.
Helen. XX

A

anokayperson

Banned
Hi All, I will be in Hurghada from 9thSept to 6th Dec then, hopefully, back after christmas. I am in Jewel in the Crown(apt ready but not development) which is on the road to Hurghada from the Hurghada end of the pedestrian street, so not too far from you Dawn, or Rod and Ann. And anyone else?
It would be nice, for me anyway, if we could all meet up one evening, nights during Ramadam can get quite interesting, and VERY lively, (and everyone is sober!!!) I will pm (if I can?) when I get my local mobile no. (approx £10 for sim and credit which lasted a 2 week holiday, and more)
Helen. XX
hi Helen - hope you have a great time! have you bought your mobile phone over there?

W

wellheld

hi Helen - hope you have a great time! have you bought your mobile phone over there?
Hi, thanks and no, we were given it by the developer to use, we bought the sim for it (100 EGP including credit, sim was 25)

pentax man

pentax man

under the clock

Hi I wonder if we are on the same flight, ours is early morning with XLA, is that the same as yours? Thats what it has on our tickets. So we are staying in a hotel for the night because its so early and the traffic is unpredictable.

Dawn
Xla558 08:55 friday 12/09/08we,will travel on the day from Maldon,Essex only about 90 minutes driving. Shall we meet under the clock? I shall be wearing a pink
carnation and the Times rolled up and under my left arm:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

pentax man

pentax man

Helen. XX
A meet for a beer or three sounds a good idea any thoughts as to the location???
maybe Dawn could make it as well and anyone else who is there as well??? we can toast the blue skies of Hurghada.:):):)
Rod & Ann

W

wayne_harris

Xla558 08:55 friday 12/09/08we,will travel on the day from Maldon,Essex only about 90 minutes driving. Shall we meet under the clock? I shall be wearing a pink
carnation and the Times rolled up and under my left arm:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
How funny is that!! We are from Colchester!! Small world! Yes we on same flight!:D

Dawn

pentax man

pentax man

Spooky

How funny is that!! We are from Colchester!! Small world! Yes we on same flight!:D

Dawn
Curiouser & Curiouser I work in Colchester spooky or what,shall we meet for a
coffee at the airport?
Rod & Ann

W

wayne_harris

Curiouser & Curiouser I work in Colchester spooky or what,shall we meet for a
coffee at the airport?
Rod & Ann
Yes thats a good idea. I'll have to pm you a photo of us. Where about do you work in Colchester?

Dawn