Where and When

P

petriec

Hi Carol, How's things? Good to see you got around to posting ;)

We'll have to arrange to meet in Gatwick, think we land at about 0830 and then it'll be the mad dash to the other terminal for the hurghada flight.

I'd love to meet up for lunch and as long as it isn't too hot head off shopping. I have a shopping list the length of my arm and as my move date has now jumped forward till about the end of July I'll have to get my act together.

Speak soon

Lyndsay
Hi Lyndsay

Sounds good :). I am flying down to Gatwick next Thursday and staying in Yotel which is based in the Airport Terminal (South). I will PM you my mobile number. I can't wait to get away now!!!!

Carol

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all just booked flights to Sharm and will be flying out 7th til 14th June as well as 7th til 21st October.

L

Lsab

Great news Alison - bet you're really excited. Did you go for the tickets that Lyndsay found?

queenie40something

queenie40something

Great news Alison - bet you're really excited. Did you go for the tickets that Lyndsay found?
Hi Linda - no booked with Easyjet direct to Sharm. Flights were not as cheap as the £100 each ones I got for October but still the cheapest - £1188 for 4 of us. On this trip I am hoping to source the furniture, tiles etc and make arrangements for it all to be fitted for our October trip. Hopefully we will be able to use it in October and can cancel the booking I have made at Delta Sharm and save some money ( paid deposit on Delta but still have £600 to pay and seems silly to do that if we can arrange for it to be furnished ready to use then )

M

M Butler

We are in El Gouna from 25th April till 2nd May and all going well with house purchase we will be in Hurghada looking for a kitchen and white goods and looking for a car. Also having a good look round Hurghada as we have only visited once for a couple of hours.

Margaret

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
We are in El Gouna from 25th April till 2nd May and all going well with house purchase we will be in Hurghada looking for a kitchen and white goods and looking for a car. Also having a good look round Hurghada as we have only visited once for a couple of hours.

Margaret
Oh margret I will not be in hurghada during this period as its the Eastern for us as you know next week :)

J

Jeremy Sturgess

Margaret
I bought my white goods and decent outdoor furniture from Nile Kitchen and Bath in Gouna near the movenpick. As the name suggests they also do kitchens. Cant vouch for their efficiency as havent taken delivery yet but prices were as good as anything i saw in Hurghada.Hope we might catch up when youre in town

M

M Butler

Jeremy, Alison,

Not that I'm a shopaholic!!! but we were actually in this shop when we were in Hurghada 2 weeks ago and he invited us round for a drink to his house in Phase 4, El Gouna. Really nice guy. Good info though because we will not bother looking anywhere else for a kitchen. The kitchens take around 8 weeks to deliver as they come from Cairo (Mohandeseen). Personally I thought the drive took around 5 hours!!!

Thanks for the info.

Margaret

S

Sargey's

Hiya Vix, Simon and all DP people! If you want to put your dates on the calendar let Alison or I know. That way everyone will know when everyone else is in Hurghada :)

Linda
Hi We are out there again on 1st August. see you then

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Sharon and Roy - dates added to the calendar now for you.

S

SuziQ2708

Holiday in El Gouna

Hi all, We're (myself, hubby & our two teenagers) staying in the Movenpick Resort & Spa in El Gouna from 18th July for two weeks. If anyone will be in the area at that time and would maybe like to meet up for a drink and a chat one evening, please let me know :) Whilst we're there we will be visiting the Oasis Marina site and meeting with a representative, so if anyone has any questions they'd like me to ask? Please add these dates to the calendar:
18th July to 1st August - Suzi Q & family - El Gouna :p

M

M Butler

Hi all, We're (myself, hubby & our two teenagers) staying in the Movenpick Resort & Spa in El Gouna from 18th July for two weeks. If anyone will be in the area at that time and would maybe like to meet up for a drink and a chat one evening, please let me know :) Whilst we're there we will be visiting the Oasis Marina site and meeting with a representative, so if anyone has any questions they'd like me to ask? Please add these dates to the calendar:
18th July to 1st August - Suzi Q & family - El Gouna :p
Unfortunately I am just going to miss you. We are moving to El Gouna on 1st June but we are going back to the UK for the summer, returning in August.
Have you been to the Movenpick before? We would definitely recommend it, great hotel and staff.

Have a great holiday and good luck with Oasis Marina.

Margaret

W

wayne_harris

Hi Alison & Linda,
Wayne and I are going to Hurghada for 6 nights on 12th September until the 18th, staying in our apartment checking everything is ok. We will be shopping for a Tv etc, opening a bank account and getting papers signed by a notary, so quite busy and not enough days! Should beable to get a couple of days to relax.

Dawn -x-

pentax man

pentax man

Dates in Hurghada

Hi All,
Just to let you know Ann and Myself will be in Hurghada 12th to 19th September,and 22nd December to 9th January.
Regards,
Rod & Ann.:):)