What's your Big Why?

Belinda Grashion

Belinda Grashion

Premium Member
I am often asked about why I decided, all of those years ago, to change my life. What was it that pushed me to change my circumstances and live a bigger life?
For me, it was simple. My 'Big Why' was my 2 daughters. I wanted to show them that I could make something of my life and I wanted to be the best possible role model for them. They were the reason that pushed me through, even when quitting felt like the easier option.

My daughters are now on their own property journey so my big why has changed. My 'Big Why' is now to help as many people as possible to start their own journey or be involved in property without being a landlord.

What's your big why? And why did you chose property?

Belinda xx

D

diyhelp

Like so many people I see property investment as my “pension of the future”.

Belinda Grashion

Belinda Grashion

Premium Member
Hi @diyhelp Thank you so much for taking the time to reply! :) This is one of the main reason that people we mentor say why they decided to start in property. In fact, the reason why Belinda started mentoring is because one of her close friends lost her pension of 58 years through mis-management! She asked 'Belinda, what would you do if you lost everything tomorrow?' She knew she'd be financially free again with in a year and that's when she set up the training company :)
Thanks again for answering.
Team BG! xx