What's Nakheel charging you in IC for your service charge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tbashir

I got an email from Nakheel recently which included a claim that the average service charge in International City has this year been reduced to AED 9.962 per sq ft for the 2009 - 2010 period. However, I'm been charged AED 10.44 and 10.747 in IC Spain sector. If 9.96 is the average then some lucky people in IC are supposedly getting charged AED ~8.5 per sq ft. Are you one of them, or is Nakheel just providing massaged figures?

Land Sterling

Land Sterling

thats actually not a bad rate considering how much nakheel charges in discovery gardens and Palm jumeirah

K

kauser

I got an email from Nakheel recently which included a claim that the average service charge in International City has this year been reduced to AED 9.962 per sq ft for the 2009 - 2010 period. However, I'm been charged AED 10.44 and 10.747 in IC Spain sector. If 9.96 is the average then some lucky people in IC are supposedly getting charged AED ~8.5 per sq ft. Are you one of them, or is Nakheel just providing massaged figures?
hi,
iI visited Dubai last month to collect my title deeds. I had to pay my service charges for 09/10 before they would release them. The amount I paid for the year was Dhs 6680.91. My apartment is in Spain Cluster & size is 743.00 sq.ft.

kauser

eyeC

eyeC

i would like to add that if you delay your payment to Nakheel there will be a 10%(im not very sure of this number i saw something high last time i checked my mail) interest rate charges on your total unpaid amount.

meaning its better to pay it then wait for accumulating high interest on top of an already high charges with the low rent its a win win situation for developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.